Infraction Silver Hoons - Where have I been!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

parcou

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Felony
  3. Fireteam
  4. Granite
  5. Infraction
  6. Kraton EXB
  7. Talion EXB
  8. Typhon TLR
  9. Vorteks
So forgive me if I am late to the silver Hoons club....

OH my, what a difference!!! I have only purchased the white Hoons since having the Infraction v1. Read about the silver but didn't think much about them. I'm located in Memphis, TN so it can get hot/humid but I decided not to change. Recently bought a set ran them.... Not a speedrunner so for the asphalt, burns-outs, skids, and slides bashes I put my tires under the white Hoons would have still some usage but the little dimples would be tiny or faint to see if any. Silver is my tire for all season long now don't care about the winter...usage is what I want but they still hooked up good...I felt no performance difference between the white and silver for my use case.

Definitely ordering some for the Felony if they ever get stock. Jenny's RC has some Felony tires for a brief moment today....$99 just crazy but they were bought in minutes...I'd buy the XO rear tires before paying that price and at least you get TWO! :)

Dirty tires after bashing
IMG_20200928_180313.jpg

Clean tires for a better lookie...
IMG_20200928_181914.jpg
IMG_20200928_184248.jpg

I want to try some of these! May pick some up soon!

Bottomline tires are not cheap for these rigs and buying something you might not like is no fun. Why I stayed with the white... the silver compound for my region and asphalt certainly impressed me.

I feared they would be hard slicks and too hard to hookup...I was surprisingly wrong.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back