simple charger answer?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was in the same position; back in the hobby after 30+ years, and all the technology had changed on me!

I looked at my needs, future expansion, what others use and have experience with, and I bought the HOTA.

I'm really impressed with it, and I like how it's "gentle" with the batteries, ramping up the charge/discharge cureents nice and slow instead of just clobbering the battery with full current.

It's also made nice; good sturdy case, very nice display, and available at a reasonable price.

He's very bright. All of his videos are informative but I can only watch in small amounts. Thin line between confidant and cocky.

Yeah, he is a bit bigheaded. I once made suggestion on the betaflight (multirotor) devs page about adding a variable cam tilt algorithm into the code to provide a fixed wing handling feel to fpv flight.
He totally slated the idea, and me, that the algorithm wouldnt work etc.. but the devs went ahead with it anyway.
To his credit.. he did do a YT test video on the feature, concluded that it worked... and apologised for being a cock. ?

Yeah, he is a bit bigheaded. I once made suggestion on the betaflight (multirotor) devs page about adding a variable cam tilt algorithm into the code to provide a fixed wing handling feel to fpv flight.
He totally slated the idea, and me, that the algorithm wouldnt work etc.. but the devs went ahead with it anyway.
To his credit.. he did do a YT test video on the feature, concluded that it worked... and apologised for being a cock. ?

Interesting! An apology would never be expected from Bardwell. You may've accomplished something very special there! You really blew his skirt up!

I get confused by how specs are listed for things... is that 2x12A and 2x200W on AC or is it 2x12A and 200W total (both ports combined output)?

Just curious. I have one of their q6 pro chargers in my car for an additional lipo, but mostly for my nitro receiver packs and transmitter on long bash days. Very tiny, but DC only.

I get confused by how specs are listed for things... is that 2x12A and 2x200W on AC or is it 2x12A and 200W total (both ports combined output)?

Just curious. I have one of their q6 pro chargers in my car for an additional lipo, but mostly for my nitro receiver packs and transmitter on long bash days. Very tiny, but DC only.
200w total.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back