Talion Single 6s lipo for Talion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RC_Noob

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
I'm going to be getting a Talion EXB very soon and im looking to only run a single 6s lipo. Any recommendations for what will fit the best? I have another 6s rig from another brand that I use a single 6s SMC 4000mAh 120c and it fits perfectly.

gensacearespammers Bashing pro line 9800mAh 120c comes with EC5 to fit stock Arrma electronics and is made to fit the Arrma 6s battery tray. Is most plug and play 120c I know of for the car.

And why is gensacearespammers edited to are spammers its not me putting that in.

gensacearespammers Bashing pro line 9800mAh 120c comes with EC5 to fit stock Arrma electronics and is made to fit the Arrma 6s battery tray. Is most plug and play 120c I know of for the car.

And why is gensacearespammers edited to are spammers its not me putting that in.
They also make a 6800mah 120c that fits great and is lighter.

I would imagine then anything 5000mAh would fit just fine then. I'm familiar with the SMC lipos so most likely just stick to them. I just wasn't sure how big of a lipo would fit in a Talion.

I just bought some hobbystar 5s hard case lipos and they have been great. Perfect balance between 4 and 6. They do have 6s as well which I will try once my other 6s die.

I just bought some hobbystar 5s hard case lipos and they have been great. Perfect balance between 4 and 6. They do have 6s as well which I will try once my other 6s die.
Which ESC and does LVC work properly on 5S? I’ve heard that some ESCs don’t recognize 5S.
My understanding is that they were spamming this site with ads a while back. And wouldn’t stop when asked.

So the mods put that autocorrect in place.

It's mainly for my son and I carry the program card. It's a max8. I do run it on the stock blx185 too and disable lvc. I know some are against that but I feel when it starts losing power plus I have a lipo checker. But it's mainly for my son.

i'm sitting here thinking 6000mah feels like not enough sometimes and you guys are talking about 5000 and less lol. I need a decent amount of run time. :eek:

I normally will have 2 lipos when I take the rc out somewhere, and with a 4000/5000mAh it helps keep down the weight.

What charger do you guys use for a single 6s lipo?

I normally will have 2 lipos when I take the rc out somewhere, and with a 4000/5000mAh it helps keep down the weight.

What charger do you guys use for a single 6s lipo?
Hota D6 Plus

i'm sitting here thinking 6000mah feels like not enough sometimes and you guys are talking about 5000 and less lol. I need a decent amount of run time. :eek:

So Yeah.
When my 2 8000mAh 6S's are dead and i throw in (2 2S's) 5000mAh they last a fraction of the time! I maybe get a few dozen fast runs before its nearing lvc. Disappointing. Even the 8000mAh 3S's go much longer than the 5000's.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back