Skate Park Madness - Have you guys seen this?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is That some sort of 5-axis acrobatics!?

Because it's more than just moving/jumping an object from point A to landing at point B, but also tumbling in weird spiraling trajectories; having to be Right Side Up BEFORE hit the slanted ground AND keep going to the next launch off point...

Last edited:
have i seen the RC video that is plastered allllll over social media, yes i have.
i just don't get how it comes back but at the same time twice it doesn't. are only some of the walls past vertical and how the hell would that make for a good skate park?

What? I can do that! :unsure:🤣 (yeah right!)

But actually, it doesn't look that hard after some practice. Just lining it up at an angle for landing instead of landing on all four tires. He does make each jump look seamless going from bowl to bowl, so yeah, he had to have had a lot of practice! 😁✌️🎅

What? I can do that! :unsure:🤣 (yeah right!)

But actually, it doesn't look that hard after some practice. Just lining it up at an angle for landing instead of landing on all four tires. He does make each jump look seamless going from bowl to bowl, so yeah, he had to have had a lot of practice! 😁✌️🎅
Very true and the video is edited....:cool:☝️(y)

driver has some skills!!
that's some serious throttle control

Very true and the video is edited....:cool:☝️(y)
Videos like this are usually edited to show each successful jump and leave out the big crashes.

But this one doesn’t do that. There are sequences with consecutive impossible jumps in a row, without an edit in between each jump.

I think that’s why this video is so impressive.

Is That some sort of 5-axis acrobatics!?

Because it's more than just moving/jumping an object from point A to landing at point B, but also tumbling in weird spiraling trajectories; having to be Right Side Up BEFORE hit the slanted ground AND keep going to the next launch off point...
Right!?

On the first bowl I was not expecting the truck to end up where it started.

Videos like this are usually edited to show each successful jump and leave out the big crashes.

But this one doesn’t do that. There are sequences with consecutive impossible jumps in a row, without an edit in between each jump.

I think that’s why this video is so impressive.
You are right, that last bit was very impressive and was all run in a row.

The jealousy is real on my end o_O

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back