Kraton Skate park video - first time Kraton 6S

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like you had more fun than me today. I had something in the drivetrain go crunch ???‍♂️

thanks brother. I know the camera skills are lacking...but thank you man!

Your videos are the BEST waiting....for 'The Trash' and 'Scotch Run' Part II.
Not sure when that will be but the Trash will make select appearances for sure ??

Learning the ropes

Nice work and believe me, skate parks are a hard place to learn. Smart idea jumping out to the grass. It all starts with small jumps, and before you know it, it's a lazy backflip, then a double, and before you know it, you're launching it towards outer space. The higher you go, the more you're gong to want a better chassis. Keep up the good work and posting the videos.?✌??

Nice work and believe me, skate parks are a hard place to learn. Smart idea jumping out to the grass. It all starts with small jumps, and before you know it, it's a lazy backflip, then a double, and before you know it, you're launching it towards outer space. The higher you go, the more you're gong to want a better chassis. Keep up the good work and posting the videos.?✌??

Thanks brother. Yep right now it’s all stock. But I can def see the need!!

That’s one reason I really like this spot is the grass landings.

I wish there wasn't any kids at the one and only skateboard park where I live......maybe that's a good thing as I'm certain I would break it. plus the heat here doesn't help :(

Do some searching. I found this place and very few people there

Nice run, that's the way to learn.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back