Skate wheels?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone tried to modify skate/longboard wheels to put on an RC? Just a thought the last time I was at the skate park
Most skate wheels are too small and too hard...would be good for drifting...or acting like you're on ice when you're not ;)

That’s exactly what I was thinking about them for. The sliding would be funny and I have some spare sets somewhere
The biggest issue you're going to have is how to mount them. Gotta have the jex to mesh with the drive on the car and that's gonna be hard on a stock skate wheel...maybe if you can somehow get it mounted to an RC rim...

If you get it figured out shoot us a vid, that would be funny ;)

Like when Kevin Talbot put circular saw blades on his RC...MAD, mad it tell you!

1598065017272.gif

Suppose you use 70mm wheels on skateboard. What would it be like? A bigger wheel set on a skateboard means more distance between the deck and the ground. However, the same wheel setup will reduce the distance between the roller and the bottom side of the board.
So, when choosing longboard wheels for your skateboard, ensure there’s enough clearance when turning or carving.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back