Sketer 1/10 MT from Corally

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, basically a 1/8 buggy with big tires and lots of bracing. The Sketer missed the mark IMO though. Too heavy for 4s, not beefy enough for 6. Drivetrain can take 6s, suspension not so much.
I have been running a Sketer on 6s for over a year now without much issue. I do have backflips on mine and the wider arms from watching RazorRc's videos, but it has ran like a champ.

I have been running a Sketer on 6s for over a year now without much issue. I do have backflips on mine and the wider arms from watching RazorRc's videos, but it has ran like a champ.
Glad to hear, I stand corrected. I've heard of folks breaking front arms quite a bit. Namely right at the lower shock mount. It really has more to do with how we use them that causes such breakage I suppose. I've heard of folks breaking Kronos arms too.. I have not broke a single one yet. I did replace both front uppers after they got sloppy at the hinge pins, that happens on my Arrma's too though so, normal wear and tear I guess.🍻

Glad to hear, I stand corrected. I've heard of folks breaking front arms quite a bit. Namely right at the lower shock mount. It really has more to do with how we use them that causes such breakage I suppose. I've heard of folks breaking Kronos arms too.. I have not broke a single one yet. I did replace both front uppers after they got sloppy at the hinge pins, that happens on my Arrma's too though so, normal wear and tear I guess.🍻
You know now that I think about it a lot of the earlier videos of the Skeeter everyone was breaking the front a arms.

You know now that I think about it a lot of the earlier videos of the Skeeter everyone was breaking the front a arms.
What I saw as well.. but I haven't a Sketer so maybe I spoke out of place.✌
I suspect the Sketer will see the same improvements that are on the new Spark 1/8 buggy(arms).

What I saw as well.. but I haven't a Sketer so maybe I spoke out of place.✌
I suspect the Sketer will see the same improvements that are on the new Spark 1/8 buggy(arms).
I never drove my Sketer with the stock arms, so you guys may be correct. I will say its one weakness that I forgot about is the rear shock tower, very weak and bends easily. I switched to a Basherqueen carbon fiber one and since then it has been great. I bought the entire Basherqueen kit, but haven't found a need to swap anything else out yet.

As we all know, everything breaks and everyone drives different. I am just glad we continue to have options and reasons for the manufacturers to keep developing newer & better versions. (y)

I think if you used the new Corally Spark arms on the Sketer it would be much better, but in my opinion it's still just too heavy and underpowered at 4s.!!

Last edited:
Back