Sketer 1/10 MT from Corally

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How long have you had it? How's the chassis holding up? How high do you jump it? My jumps are around 26ft high, so I've managed to destroy every single Arrma chassis, including my EXB K8S. The only chassis that I haven't bent is the Mojave EXB chassis with big jumps, but I have since stopped trying to go full speed on ramps for that one, since it's not a good idea to do that with a SCT. Thanks!
I have had mine since February and I have only broke an A-arm and tie rod ball cap. I haven't been sending it to crazy yet just because I haven't had the time. I will say that @BashingBrian would be your go to opinion bashing the sketer.

I have had mine since February and I have only broke an A-arm and tie rod ball cap. I haven't been sending it to crazy yet just because I haven't had the time. I will say that @BashingBrian would be your go to opinion bashing the sketer.
Honestly I'm starting to treat my rigs a bit nicer. I think that it would handle my 16-26ft high jumps just fine. It looks way more durable and stable than my Kaijus and Granite 👍. My Maxx V2 is very durable but after like $1k invested in the damn thing. 😅

I decided to finally get a sketer. It looks way better than my Granite and Kaiju trucks. I honestly think that the Sketer is the best value 4s truck in the market today. Picking it up at my LHS tomorrow
Here's mine.... Broke front bumper and esc fan that's it, I'm not a mega jumper but at the same time I'm not careful either..
Drive it like you stole it..!! :cool::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 217750View attachment 217751
I'm picking mine up tomorrow. 16ft - 26ft high jumps shouldn't be a problem as long as I land on the wheels. I guess I'll chuck in a 15-16t pinion to get things moving along. Thanks for the reply 👍

I decided to finally get a sketer. It looks way better than my Granite and Kaiju trucks. I honestly think that the Sketer is the best value 4s truck in the market today. Picking it up at my LHS tomorrow

I'm picking mine up tomorrow. 16ft - 26ft high jumps shouldn't be a problem as long as I land on the wheels. I guess I'll chuck in a 15-16t pinion to get things moving along. Thanks for the reply 👍
Awesome!! Now head on over to the Corally forum and sign up. Alot of folks from here over there..🍻👍😁
https://www.corallyforum.com/
I've got a kronos xtr. Pretty solid rig, mine is the '21 model, handles quite well. I don't send my stuff too hard,but its had quite a few encounters with trees,concrete walls..hell it's even collided with my bros Xmaxx a few times🤣🤣 The '22 model has a few key upgrades that def make it tougher.

Here it is. The LHS put an IC5/EC5 on the ESC so I'm ready. Not sure what battery I'll be using. Whichever fits better. Next to my $1k plus Maxx V2. And it still looks more beefie than my Maxx indeed.

20220516_142023.jpg

20220516_142040.jpg

Thanks. You really get what you pay for with the Sketer indeed. I strongly believe that it's the best rc deal out there in 2022.
While I don't have a sketer, I do think Team Corally is really putting out the best bang for the buck in the market! Love my Arrmas and TRX's but dollar for dollar, TC is killing it right now IMO.

Totally agree.
Yeah bud. Even the radio feels pretty nice. Also, both my 4s batteries fit right in. I don't trust just two straps though. I always put another strap across the long way on the battery in all my rigs to help avoid battery ejections. The two batteries I tried were not the turnigy 5000MAH 140C 4s and zee 5200mah 100C 4s batteries. The Zee fits perfectly, whilst the Turnigy does leave a gap in the battery tray. So I'll probably run the Zee instead. Time for an on road speed test.

20220516_171535.jpg
20220516_171603.jpg

Very nice! Glad to see you got one man!
Alamo City Hobby?
Yup. I think George only had one. They are starting to get hard to find
Wait, it’s not called a Skeeter?
Haha. No it's sketer
This thing is very stable for a MT. It just slides around. Not even close to a roll over going full speed on concrete then turning fast while slamming on the brakes. Way more stable and better handling than my Maxx and Kaiju indeed. I got 43MPH on the speed test on concrete. But it feels faster due to the stability. Remote feels nice and can be used one handed to steer etc

Screenshot_20220516-184950_GNSS PA.jpg
20220516_184453.jpg

Last edited:
I don’t get how it is pronounced now. Like is it how some jerks say sketti in reference to spaghetti, but with an R at the end?
Yeah, it's kinda strange name here in the US. It means something in Dutch I believe?
Maybe ugly?🤣🤣 No offense, I know it's a good rig, but the body,eh..

Yeah, it's kinda strange name here in the US. It means something in Dutch I believe?
Maybe ugly?🤣🤣 No offense, I know it's a good rig, but the body,eh..
You can always change the body to whatever you want. It has adjustable body mounts. I'm fine with the body.
Here's mine.... Broke front bumper and esc fan that's it, I'm not a mega jumper but at the same time I'm not careful either..
Drive it like you stole it..!! :cool::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 217750View attachment 217751
Have you tried the 15t pinion off road? I hit around 138F on the motor with non stop driving on pavement when it was like 100F outside. I'm assuming that with a 15T pinion that motor and ESC might get a bit too hot off road 🤔
Vas put a 15T pinion and off road. As I suspected, it got way too hot without a fan

Last edited:
Screw it. I just slapped a 16t pinion on it and put a dual fan and heatskink on the motor. I did have to remove the lower bolts and rotate the center diff to access the bolts on the motor mount. Did I do that correctly??oh well. I was in a hurry 🤣

These corally trucks can sure take an insane amount of abuse

Better speed on the road with the 16t pinion

Screenshot_20220517-010340_GNSS PA.jpg

Last edited:
Back