Sketer 1/10 MT from Corally

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the MT8's body much more. Corally's naming needs help, but you can always rip the stickers off. Stock bodies don't last too long with me anyway. when I heard about the EXT & MT8, I bought 2 more sets of Kaiju aluminum upgrades. It definitely needs it. The Skeeter probably won't need anything but a fan or 2. I'll probably end up with both, but the Skeeter comes first - just because Arrma should of done it to the Typhon ages ago.
BTW I was wrong about the shocks. They have like a plastic cap protection but it's all aluminum, including the shock caps 👍

Unboxing, time to go run this thing!

Well that was fast. I'm seriously considering one. But I have my beefed up Granite v3 to play with and my beefed up Maxx 😂

BTW I was wrong about the shocks. They have like a plastic cap protection but it's all aluminum, including the shock caps 👍

Well that was fast. I'm seriously considering one. But I have my beefed up Granite v3 to play with and my beefed up Maxx 😂
You know you gotta get one! Haha😜

This things starting to sound like a Maxx killer?
I wouldn't call it that until I see some real big 26ft jumps, but on paper, it looks like a much better choice out the box indeed. And if you don't send it like you want to kill it every time like me, it should be perfectly fine. I know I've destroyed all of my metal stock chassis trucks from Arrma , including the EXB K8S. The Mojave EXB chassis seems to be doing fine after some big jumps though. M2C has been the solution for me. But yeah.

It's in German, but they really did an insane job on this thing. They took everything they learned from the other models & beefed it up. Huge bumper & wheelie bar supports, thick foam on the center post, shock cap protectors for the body, complete 6s drivetrain components with new spring steel outputs. This is definitely the strongest Corally to date.
All this beef in the 4s has me excited for the V3 6s line.. I feel like reaching out to TC.. tell em they owe you one for waisting ur time and money on the V1!! Haha😎
I wouldn't call it that until I see some real big 26ft jumps, but on paper, it looks like a much better choice out the box indeed. And if you don't send it like you want to kill it every time like me, it should be perfectly fine. I know I've destroyed all of my metal stock chassis trucks from Arrma , including the EXB K8S. The Mojave EXB chassis seems to be doing fine after some big jumps though. M2C has been the solution for me. But yeah.
I agree, just having fun with it✌️
I always root for the underdog.. and in this industry, TRX is Goliath so..

Last edited:
All this beef in the 4s has me excited for the V3 6s line.. I feel like reaching out to TC.. tell em they owe you one for waisting ur time and money on the V1!! Haha😎

I agree, just having fun with it✌️
I always root for the underdog.. and in this industry, TRX is Goliath so..
I really think TC will be on par with Arrma the coming year. They are putting a lot of effort in improving their rc’s. And a huge plus in comparison to Arrma here in Europe is that parts and (7075) upgrades are in stock right around the corner. But they do need a better body designer…

But they do need a better body designer…
It's not the most beautiful, but there are some functional elements that I noticed. First, I like that there's no tail to break. Also, the body includes raised portions on the tail and roof where many bodies get scraped up. I can't tell if they're extra thick or just molded out. Time will tell they help the body survive, but it looks like TC is paying attention to durability factors in this body. Arrma has yet to address the endless broken tails and torn up rear ends on Granites/Big Rocks.

I really think TC will be on par with Arrma the coming year. They are putting a lot of effort in improving their rc’s. And a huge plus in comparison to Arrma here in Europe is that parts and (7075) upgrades are in stock right around the corner. But they do need a better body designer…

I agree. They're killing it on the price IMO, $489.99 for this well of an equipped vehicle is pretty crazy. They definitely went all-in on the durability this time, they fixed EVERYTHING I ever broke on my 6S Corally's. And a few things I didn't.

Some people just want to hate on Corally, but competition is always good for the consumer, and IMO they went next level this time, especially compared to the Kraton 4S. It's not even close, which is why I wonder if Arrma had to go back to the drawing board on the 4S.

And someone needs to fix the name of this thread, it's Sketer, not Skeeter.

This is what the Arrma 4s line should have been like not what they made.

I agree. They're killing it on the price IMO, $489.99 for this well of an equipped vehicle is pretty crazy. They definitely went all-in on the durability this time, they fixed EVERYTHING I ever broke on my 6S Corally's. And a few things I didn't.

Some people just want to hate on Corally, but competition is always good for the consumer, and IMO they went next level this time, especially compared to the Kraton 4S. It's not even close, which is why I wonder if Arrma had to go back to the drawing board on the 4S.

Looks like we have a glimpse of what upgrades are in store for the V3 Corally vehicles.

This is what the Arrma 4s line should have been like not what they made.

And guess what... the Corally 6S system will fit right in, no mods needed. :D

And I'm still waiting for you to fix the title of this thread, it's killin' my OCD!

This thing is looks to be a tank out of the box 😱
It's why I just bought mine, should be here sometime this coming week.
After just building two Arrma 4s rigs I'm real familiar with their weak points. This one checks off all the boxes. Those shocks are stout, as is most of the rest of it. I just hope the arms hold up.
And guess what... the Corally 6S system will fit right in, no mods needed. :D

And I'm still waiting for you to fix the title of this thread, it's killin' my OCD!
I just noticed that. Was surprised they misspelled it on the box.🤣

$459 with free shipping from HRP with code HR220130.. Tax free also🤘
I have ordered from them multiple times. Great service 😃
$459! Yup I just verified

More like $459!

Fixed the name. I had also misspelled Corally 🤣

@razorrc ... great vid, looks like Corally are really taking advantage of Arrma not releasing their 4s lineup.!!
Looking at this thing, in my opinion it is a no brainer, BUY IT NOW.!!! 😉😎👍🏼 ( In the UK it is cheaper than some of the Arrma 3s range.!! )
R.I.P Arrma 4s.......

@razorrc ... great vid, looks like Corally are really taking advantage of Arrma not releasing their 4s lineup.!!
Looking at this thing, in my opinion it is a no brainer, BUY IT NOW.!!! 😉😎👍🏼 ( In the UK it is cheaper than some of the Arrma 3s range.!! )
R.I.P Arrma 4s.......

If this is the same price as an Arrma 3S car... :rolleyes::giggle::D

Back