Sketer 1/10 MT from Corally

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If this is the same price as an Arrma 3S car... :rolleyes::giggle::D

Really? In Europe is 549€ pretty close to a 579€ for a Punisher or a Kronos RTR

Check out the crazy UK prices of stuff..!! This is one of my LHS's 😉👍🏼

Screenshot 2022-01-22 at 19.26.06-tile.jpg

43MPH on pavement. My Maxx V2 on 4s did 53MPH on pavement with 24/50 gearing. So the sketer is going to need to be geared up.

I wasn't interested in a slight update to the Arrma 4S line but this makes me interested in a 4S truck!

They say they are in stock here... rchobbyexplosion

I have a couple other projects so might be waiting a month or so. Depends on if the 2022 XTR comes out before then...

Hurricane
Don’t forget the coupon code! $40 off at rchobbyexplosion !!

2022 is getting exciting in the rc world👌 3 new (including the redisgned maxx)so far! I know prices suck, but who's suprised really? At least something good has come our way😎
I don’t really agree that prices suck. The market is healthy, and in the case of this car, (on paper at least), your getting alot for your money.

I think if you put slightly bigger wheels (Backflip LP's) on it and gear it up a bit it will be a backflipping monster..!!🤔

It's such a shame Corally have no idea how to style/desgin a good looking body, looks like it's been beaten with an ugly stick..!! 🤣🤣🤣

2022 is getting exciting in the rc world👌 3 new (including the redisgned maxx)so far! I know prices suck, but who's suprised really? At least something good has come our way😎
Meh, it's just paper. As long as it's durable and fun. Hehe. The price is secondary to me

43MPH on pavement. My Maxx V2 on 4s did 53MPH on pavement with 24/50 gearing. So the sketer is going to need to be geared up.
Yeah, I'd be interested in seeing what it can do geared up (and with bigger tires). So far, it's looking a bit underpowered, which is surprising since previous Team Corally vehicles had tons of grunt. The Sketer may even need 6s.

Yeah, I'd be interested in seeing what it can do geared up (and with bigger tires). So far, it's looking a bit underpowered, which is surprising since previous Team Corally vehicles had tons of grunt. The Sketer may even need 6s.
Their 6s stuff is blazing fast!

Back