Sky RC GPS App

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

basher27

Reaction score
I just purchased this Device and wanted to use it on several different cars including a couple of my kids. I noticed when everything is logged it looks like it’s under distance or track. Does anyone know if there’s any way to group them so that way we can keep track of who ran what? There’s not a lot of direction on it. Thank you

I'm not really sure what your asking!? It has data logging for a track or like a plane for distance flights, everything is in real time!?
I guess what I am asking is if I can label it or give it a name so I know which RC car was ran? Thank you for the reply

Yes. You go into records and click on a record. Then change, "Undefined" into whatever you want it to say.
Like learning new things... Thanks for sharing. They are on sale for like $59.99. Almost tempting to have a 2nd one.

Hurricane

Like learning new things... Thanks for sharing. They are on sale for like $59.99. Almost tempting to have a 2nd one.

Hurricane

That's a great price! I mount mine with dual lock and just swap from car to car as needed. In all honesty it pretty much lives in the Limitless anyways. I'm not doing speed runs with the Outcast and I already know my Rustler does 72mph without overheating. So that's $60 I can spend on upgrades (or tires, most likely tires..lol).

That's a great price! I mount mine with dual lock and just swap from car to car as needed. In all honesty it pretty much lives in the Limitless anyways. I'm not doing speed runs with the Outcast and I already know my Rustler does 72mph without overheating. So that's $60 I can spend on upgrades (or tires, most likely tires..lol).
Yeah I did the same with the hook and loop but it doesn’t fit the nice holder in the XTR. I also use mine in my bashers more. I’d like to play with the height measurement for seeing how high it jumps. But with bashing and having one around the chances of one getting lost is much higher. Thus a backup might be nice…

Depends on what you want to measure. If you want top speed, hit Track, Start, and it will say Testing. Do your run, then bring it back and hit Stop, Read, and it will show you the data.

Click on a log and post a screen shot.
Yeah I just tried that and still nowhere to type in
When I first got the GPS set up I did remember seeing an area to type in but since then I cannot figure it out

When I first got the GPS set up I did remember seeing an area to type in but since then I cannot figure it out
OK so I figured it out. Apparently there are two different apps, the one labeled RC Gears works for labeling the records. The other one did not

OK so I figured it out. Apparently there are two different apps, the one labeled RC Gears works for labeling the records. The other one did not

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back