Sky RC GPS Questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

basher27

Reaction score
Couple questions on the sky rc gps app. 1, If you would like to take multiple passes that show up in "records" to view in excel is there any way to do that? I'm aware that you can do one at a time which is pretty silly. I would think most people would like to take a group of passes and look at the info all together in excel. If there is a way to do so please advise. 2, One activity I was hoping to do with my kids is put the device in each of our cars and set up a "track" where we can do a number of laps and see how fast we went and the overall time and distince ect. I realize you can do that in a way by pressing start and stop on the app similar to a stop watch on your phone but if you are Driving you will not be able to that on the phone. Wondering if the elapsed time starts as soon as the car moves or when the start button is pressed? Does the time stop when the car stops or when the button is pressed on the phone?

I hope what im asking makes sense. If there is a trick or tip of creative ideas you are using this gps for please let me know. Thanks so much.

I just take screen shots of the runs I want to keep record of.
I think there is a way to go into the records but the screen shot has more value to me.
Yeah I did notice the screenshot. Again surprise that you can’t select multiple and make one page of them. Thanks for your reply

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back