SKY RC SK-400001-13 TORO X8T 6 POLE 1650KV

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

klongwish

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
So I love searching for new stuff for my rigs, like most of us I'm sure. Then I find this Sky RC motor that "looks" like it would be a good fit for my Talion V3, but then trying to find info on it (like AMP draw etc...) is impossible. Every site I visited has the same 4 or 5 pics including measurements (which IS good).
I want to try it, but damn, it's not even on the company's web page!
It's obviously not the money (I think I saw it for $60.00), but I don't want to potentially ruin the other electronics if it's a smoke bomb!
So, has anyone run this bad boy yet?

I run the 1950kv in one of my other rigs it been a decent motor....it’s coupled with a MMX and rips...although it does run pretty hot...in my experience with 15T gearing and backflip tires.

However, the end bell screws loosened up on me but luckily I caught it before it did any damage.

So I love searching for new stuff for my rigs, like most of us I'm sure. Then I find this Sky RC motor that "looks" like it would be a good fit for my Talion V3, but then trying to find info on it (like AMP draw etc...) is impossible. Every site I visited has the same 4 or 5 pics including measurements (which IS good).
I want to try it, but damn, it's not even on the company's web page!
It's obviously not the money (I think I saw it for $60.00), but I don't want to potentially ruin the other electronics if it's a smoke bomb!
So, has anyone run this bad boy yet?

Did you give it a go? I have one on the bench.. thinking of giving it a try in something but im just researching for a good esc fit for it.

I would like to update my earlier post regarding this motor. Turns out, I had a slight bind in the drivetrain that caused the higher temps. Since I fixed that this motor has been great. There is virtually zero cogging couple to the MMX. If you’re familiar with the low cogging of a 6S Arrma then you could expect less cogging than that. It’s almost like it is sensored.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back