Skyrc gnss having problems, new app?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now it's just arrived 😌

I think they have updated it, it's now got USB c port instead of micro USB 🤔🤔

DSC_3753.JPG

You must not have a wife that likes to track your every move..😆😅🤣😂🤣😅😆
Do I remember correctly, you took your gnss apart? I've broken 3 xacto blades trying to find the screws in the back. Not working but can't get it apart. Help?

Do I remember correctly, you took your gnss apart? I've broken 3 xacto blades trying to find the screws in the back. Not working but can't get it apart. Help?
I smashed it in to the ground

There are no screws in it. Just a clik system at back, it's a little plate that's cover the battery ,

No glue or something else
Right?!?!? Darn hobby!:ROFLMAO:
Yeah money money all time 🤣🤣

Mine came apart in a crash..I didn't really take it apart. Took itself apart😆😅🤣😂

Dang looks like it has some bugs.... I'll try to stick with my old app for now.
I set my phone to never auto-update apps (y)
Yeah it's pissed me of

I gonna try the old app tomorrow, it's making me don't want to go for a pb with my Limitless Gt

Yeah that would be stupid when it's only for speedrun

Gonna look on a Garmin edge 520 tomorrow also, getting tired of that skyrc
How aboot the dynamite one?

How aboot the dynamite one?
Yeah maybe, but i know Garmin makes great product so that's the next step 😂
Honestly mine is glitchy, I've only used it twice and just got it last week.. but I know there is something up with it!! 🙁
Yeah maybe there is a bug in them

I mean it works, but I notice when I do like a drag.. when I get back and stop the car to check it out it doesn't reconnect, I have to hit the bt button and reconnect it, also its lags and ill have to back out after I reconnect it for the read to work, it just spins like it loading then just stops, also I have to close the app sometimes to see the records.. idk I did the update first thing so thats prolly possible!! Why f with something that works!! Jeeze!! 😡

I mean it works, but I notice when I do like a drag.. when I get back and stop the car to check it out it doesn't reconnect, I have to hit the bt button and reconnect it, also its lags and ill have to back out after I reconnect it for the read to work, it just spins like it loading then just stops, also I have to close the app sometimes to see the records.. idk I did the update first thing so thats prolly possible!! Why f with something that works!! Jeeze!! 😡
Sounds just like my Gps.

The app before was much better and never let me down.

I remember flopack saying something about some people are cheating with them with another app, and contact them about it

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back