Typhon Slash rpm arms for typhon 3s?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meuser74

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Anyone tried the traxxas rpm arms for typhon 3s? Been waiting since Christmas for front a arm for my typhon 3s.

There have been several guys on fb to try them out and they need quite a bit of dremeling. I think the mod people like better is the one where you can use the senton arms with the HR wheel adapters. Using those will pull you within 4mm of it being identical to the typhons original width..

There have been several guys on fb to try them out and they need quite a bit of dremeling. I think the mod people like better is the one where you can use the senton arms with the HR wheel adapters. Using those will pull you within 4mm of it being identical to the typhons original width..
OK. I'll have to look into that. Thanks

Anyone tried the traxxas rpm arms for typhon 3s? Been waiting since Christmas for front a arm for my typhon 3s.
You can use Granite/Senton arms on the typhon 3s. When you get the arms you need to get the Granite MEGA turnbuckles also they are the solid plastic ones that cant be adjusted. My Typhon has a set now the only thing it does is make the front end a little more narrow but it will get you back and running, you don't have to have the hot racing adapters really but it would be nice to have the extra width once they start making the parts.
And from what I hear RPM might be releasing the A-arms before Arrma does that would be killer

As for the rear of the Typhon 3s, you can use Typhon 6s A-Arms you just have to cut away some of the plastic were it mounts to the rear bulkhead

Last edited:
OK. I'll have to look into that. Thanks
If you use the hot racing adapters on the Arrma Typhon3s you will also need Granite axle stubs for it. I bought a set for my Typhon 3s and had to end up changing the axle ends.

Hot Racing ATF117XT02 Heavy Duty 10 Mm Offset 17mm Hubs Arrma 1/10 4x4
ARRMA AR310784 Wheel Axle Stub Granite/Senton 3S BLX

You can use Granite/Senton arms on the typhon 3s. When you get the arms you need to get the Granite MEGA turnbuckles also they are the solid plastic ones that cant be adjusted. My Typhon has a set now the only thing it does is make the front end a little more narrow but it will get you back and running, you don't have to have the hot racing adapters really but it would be nice to have the extra width once they start making the parts.
And from what I hear RPM might be releasing the A-arms before Arrma does that would be killer

As for the rear of the Typhon 3s, you can use Typhon 6s A-Arms you just have to cut away some of the plastic were it mounts to the rear bulkhead
I was thinking on getting the typhon a arms and put them on my senton, should give me a wider stance, question is by how much? 4mm a side, so 8mm wider right?

I was thinking on getting the typhon a arms and put them on my senton, should give me a wider stance, question is by how much? 4mm a side, so 8mm wider right?
I think the typhon arms are a half inch wider. When you change the Arrms you might need to change the turnbuckles also the ones on the typhon are longer than the Senton 3s blx. If you have a Senton Mega you will deffinately have to change the turnbuckles.

I think the typhon arms are a half inch wider. When you change the Arrms you might need to change the turnbuckles also the ones on the typhon are longer than the Senton 3s blx. If you have a Senton Mega you will deffinately have to change the turnbuckles.
I have the 3s blx as far as i know they are 4mm longer than my truck, i don't want hub extenders because it put too much strain on everything else
I have the 3s blx as far as i know they are 4mm longer than my truck, i don't want hub extenders because it put too much strain on everything else

Attachments

• DSC_0168.JPG
    DSC_0168.JPG
    246.8 KB · Views: 36
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back