Senton Sleeper project anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DoNoHarm

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
So last Christmas I gave my friend my Traxxas slash 4x4. It was a 121mph Sidewinder 8th ball of awesomeness and I converted it back to stock when I gave it to him. This Christmas he gave me my speed running body back. Here it is, on my senton 6s blx v2.5
image.jpgimage.jpg
Looks pretty badass to me. Anyway, how good is the senton for top speed runs? I’ve noticed a lot of slop over this past year and a half, and I think it’s gonna be hard to get out. Will it be hard for this body to break 100mph again, but on this platform? And is it worth it.

Edit: that vxl 3s sticker is pretty comical hah!

Edit2: here’s a pick of the inside
image.jpg

Not much left of that body ??
Looks like you were wound out so fast the body was tearing off. Pretty cool...
Yeah. An old trick on those was to gut the rear and the windshield so the truck wouldn’t flip above 70mph from the short course body. I gutted the grill for a little more cooling because it was actually using a Sidewinder 8th which got kinda toasty under those bonkers speeds! I had a long hex bit going through both rear posts and had the length of the body’s width so that’s how it stayed on.

Edit: the body has seen 3 collisions over 75mph. That explains the cracks. And the rear wasn’t that gutted before the last crash LoL.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back