Slevin’s Arrma Typhon 6s GT conversion build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here she is! Only missing the f’in RX!! I have no clue when that thing will show up. I’m seconds away from just buying 3PV because I know I can get Futaba RXs quick. My cap pack works as well. Thanks again @LibertyMKiii !

I did get the USB thingy to program the MMX 8s so I’ll probably take a gander at that tonight.

mid I pick up the 3PV I’ll probably do the signal booster like @jondilly1974 did for his. So cool!

A8047421-C453-43C2-A388-528A3CC41992.jpeg
BF452DAF-F033-47C3-A101-237B397F23BE.jpeg

I really like the green. My next body will be a similar green with a dark metallic grey and white combo. Not sure on pattern, but an equal mix of the three is my idea for now.

Great build so far. Inspiring...to me at least. I like the truck style gt bodies but most (if not all) are sold out at delta plastik.

I emailed banggood yesterday to see what the hold up was on my RX. About an hour later I received an email stating that it was just shipped lol! It won’t be here until mid June!!!! Ugh.

I emailed banggood yesterday to see what the hold up was on my RX. About an hour later I received an email stating that it was just shipped lol! It won’t be here until mid June!!!! Ugh.

Sucks on the Rx.

Dang a month for rx? I just walked into my lhs yesterday to grab another futaba rx because online supplies are getting depleted. I won't need another one for a while so I am glad I got it. What rx are you waiting on?

Sucks on the Rx.

Very much so

Dang a month for rx? I just walked into my lhs yesterday to grab another futaba rx because online supplies are getting depleted. I won't need another one for a while so I am glad I got it. What rx are you waiting on?

flysky bs6.

Im contemplating just buying a 3PV again.

Not by the body but I took a sharpie and drew black lines around the windows and what not. Bad paint job, might as well have bad sharpie lines lol.

She’s alive!!!

I did take it outside to test it. I need to raise it up a bit as the body was occasionally dragging on the ground and I totally forgot to loctite the wheel nuts and I lost two wheels lol!!

Other than that, I set the EPA and trim on the steering and will do some adjustments on the esc this weekend.

I started with a 15t pinion and will go from there.

Last edited:
Got my 3PV in today! However, I do not have any AA batteries!!!!!! WTF?!?!?

I’ll have to scavenge some from somewhere. Thinking my kids Wii controllers.
If you are going to attempt the long range stuff and late power a range booster also, I'd get a LiFe for it.
Good thing you didn't get the 3PM like I have, it takes 8 AAs

Motor temps during the above run were hovering around 120 to 130 degrees F. Not bad. ESC was around the same. Checked the kydex esc mount and it didn’t appear warped so that is good.

Took her out today after letting the streets dry up a bit. Definitely not an ideal street as there was tons of junk on it but oh well.

I tried pushing it as fast as I could down this street and ended up going a bit airborn and sliding down the street upside down lol.

16B9D0EE-5F21-46BF-921E-079632CD856D.jpeg

I didn’t have my temp gun to check temps. I def need to clean her out now lol. I also need to flip the motor fans.

Took her out today after letting the streets dry up a bit. Definitely not an ideal street as there was tons of junk on it but oh well.

I tried pushing it as fast as I could down this street and ended up going a bit airborn and sliding down the street upside down lol.

View attachment 82185

I didn’t have my temp gun to check temps. I def need to clean her out now lol. I also need to flip the motor fans.

Well no going back now. How fast do you think it was going. Might need a wing.

Attachments

• BB5FCAF6-14C9-4752-AA82-676368F835BD.jpeg
    BB5FCAF6-14C9-4752-AA82-676368F835BD.jpeg
    37.3 KB · Views: 48
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back