If it ain't broke, you're doing it wrong.
Excellence AwardBuild Thread Contributor
- Reaction score
- Rapid City, SD
- Arrma RC's
- Kraton 6s
- Kraton EXB
- Outcast 6s
- Senton 3s
- Typhon 3s
And because we all know rtr means ready to rebuild.
- All the pivot balls were loose.
- All 4 hubs will need shims.
- Front shocks were underfilled and both shock pistons were loose.
- Front diff was underfilled but not empty.
- One front gearbox screw hole stripped out.
- Gear mesh was too tight and of course Arrma loves them some red thread lock and even after hitting the motor slider screws with a torch they stripped out when trying to loosen them. They set the gear mesh by basically just pushing the slider over as far as they could.
- Center diff was basically empty and the fluid looked like it had been used.
- Rear diff was a little low like the front.
- Rear shocks were also underfilled and the pistons were loose.
- Front center driveshaft was bent.