Slicks random words of wisdom thread.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Red and yellow, kill a fellow. Red and black, venom lack.
Red and yellow, kill a fellow. Red and black, friend of Jack. Coral snake version 2.

Walk on road, home? Walk left side, safe. Walk right side, safe. Walk middle, sooner or later...get squished, just like grape.

(1) When you get to be my age, any woman you meet has already driven at least 3 other men insane.

(2) All women are crazy. Find one that can put up with your crazy and keep her.

(3) A friend will help you bury the body. A true friend would have killed the SOB for you, buried it and never even mentioned it.

I can probably do this all day.
One last: If it has wheels or tits, It's gonna give you trouble.

Last edited:
When you've owned a hotrod Nova or Chevy 2, you can say this with huge confidence. I haven't but couldn't agree more and wish I could see what you have now.
Born a Chevy Man. Owned other brands, but when it comes to racing, Chevys are all I owned. Had a couple Mustangs, which I do like, but they cost so much more to build a competitive high hp engine. Like the oldschool muscle cars over the late model fuel injected stuff. But they're getting harder to find and prices are to the moon.

Loose lips.....sink ships!!

Last edited:
Don't buy stuff on the internet when drinking. You probably didn't read the description right...

I wonder if I can cram this into my granite?..
View attachment 38989
You might need a bigger spur ?

Here’s my contribution:

Every man gets two lives. His second one begins when he realizes he only has one.

You might need a bigger spur ?

Here’s my contribution:

Every man gets two lives. His second one begins when he realizes he only has one.
Got that right. Getting sick was the best thing that ever happened to me.
eat booty like groceries :woot:
Fried in butter and garlic, or like a salad, with bacon bits all over it?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back