Typhon "Slider Chassis" ????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Strange, I'd never heard of a "slider". If that is a Senton chassis, is it the same length etc. as a Nortorious/Outcast ???

It's normally called a "roller" chassis when they're sold without electronics or wheels/tires/body.

I assume the person posted "slider" chassis because they were confused about what the term meant or is very new to the terminology

Strange, I'd never heard of a "slider". If that is a Senton chassis, is it the same length etc. as a Nortorious/Outcast ???

The chassis are the same. Outcast/Notorious/Typhon/Senton.

I bought a “slider” outcast from this person last year. No problems.

I buy stuff from them all the time. They also break apart kits like Jennys and Lumidave.

Eh. After shipping you are at $350. If you catch a day that Ebay has a 15% off code you can get the entire truck new in box for $425 shipped.

It's normally called a "roller" chassis when they're sold without electronics or wheels/tires/body.

I assume the person posted "slider" chassis because they were confused about what the term meant or is very new to the terminology

Slider = no wheels.

Roller = needs wheels to roll.

This one has no wheels, so it is a slider.

My questioning was it looks like a different chassis than the Nortorious I have. Bickety said it is a Senton pic in the ebay ad. Last pic shows no wheelie bar and it has side things ???

My questioning was it looks like a different chassis than the Nortorious I have. Bickety said it is a Senton pic in the ebay ad. Last pic shows no wheelie bar and it has side things ???

All of the pictures are a Notorious EXCEPT for the last one, which is a Senton. It has the Senton bumpers and side guards.

I see, I was just wondering if there was a different model of the Notorious that I didn't know about. Thanks

The ebayer just posted one pic that was something else. Almost better to just buy the rtr and sell electronics. The blx combo sells on eBay for over $100, wheels north of 60, radio maybe 20-30...of course that has its own hassle...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back