Slingshot for the winter?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kjetilgau

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
I was thinking of ordering some paddles to the kraton for the winter. Is the slingshot 3.8 the best tire? Do they need to be vented? I was thinking about to seal the holes in the rims and leave the tire complete sealed. They will be used for snow, maybe some sand driving. How are these on ice? What to use for ice driving?

I'm watching this thread to find out myself. When snow hits my area I'll go out and grab a pair. And let you know. I don't know what's up in new England out weather has a mind of its own.

I'm watching this thread to find out myself. When snow hits my area I'll go out and grab a pair. And let you know. I don't know what's up in new England out weather has a mind of its own.
Thanks for the reply. Have you looked at some of the cheap paddel kits on eBay? Do you think they will hold up 6s? Do you know about the paddels need to be vented?

to be honest I've never used paddle tires before I'd imagine if you use them in snow though you may want them vented. again this is going to be my first season with them once we get some snow I might end up going for cheap ones myself. I just want to try them out see how they work the videos I've seen they work pretty good. The pro lines at least.

I just made my own snow chains and they work awesome. My outcast pulls my 6 year old son no problem in the snow

268733CA-6645-4C03-BE75-60058A3CE840.jpeg
4D1CD328-492E-4E69-9F74-119D7FADA1ED.jpeg
AAF24106-4F54-422F-BA5F-8A7B432E7891.jpeg

I’m gonna try them this year. Have on my notorious now. I don’t think they need to be vented. They seem really hard. We’ll see

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back