Typhon Slipper clutch help! Please last thing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Typhon 3s
So i tore my car down put in new diffs (they were to big so had to dremel the housing out so they fit...then put new shocks cleaned it all up..hot glued my esc back into its dremeled out spot and my now my slipper clutch is frozen..wont loosen or tighten ..any ideas?

So i tore my car down put in new diffs (they were to big so had to dremel the housing out so they fit...then put new shocks cleaned it all up..hot glued my esc back into its dremeled out spot and my now my slipper clutch is frozen..wont loosen or tighten ..any ideas?
Too big? Can you elaborate on that.

They supposedly fit in my 3s typhon but when i went to install them the diff gesr was grinding on the yolk no matter the amoubt of shims i used..so i had to dremel the yolk out a little bit to get it to free up..then when i put the yolk back in the chasi the gesr again was catching the housing..so i had to dremel that out a bit..but i made sure everything was rotsting smoothly before i screwed it all back in place
Figured out thanks to another thread i was able to find..some how im missing a spring in the slipper clutch so yeah..gotta make another trip to the LHS

Last edited:
Ok so i got the new assembly put the spring in and it just yanked out..i feel like i need a longer bolt maybe? Has any one had issues with the 3s slippet assembly?
Stripped threads
Stripped threads

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back