Kraton Slipper hub saver!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surchaufeur

Very Active Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Nero
  4. Notorious
I broke a few slipepr clutches hub and now i noticed on this one the bearing was so hard to remove i had to send the edge to remove it and i saw a small crack i had the idea to hit one of the stock bearings 10x15x4 and used the inside race i call it the slipper hub saver will this work?i used a little hammer and slighly hit the top of the bearing while sitting still will it hold the slipper clutch and prevent it from spliting or its just going to snap in your opinion?
image.jpg
image.jpg

I does fit perfectly
image.jpg

Takes its for a run and the truck explodes ?
2 of those fkers hub sets are 40$ canadien they should just sell the rear hub alone i have 2 front hubs and 2 sliper plates that i will never use

Last edited:
Why is the seal missing from the outer bearing? You can clearly see the ball retainer in the pictures.. that thing is doomed if you run it open like that..

The sleeve wont help.. it will snap between the race you installed and the race of the rear bearing.. if the sleeve was built into the rear bearing race and covered the whole shank of the hub it would work, but that's not the case..

Why is the seal missing from the outer bearing? You can clearly see the ball retainer in the pictures.. that thing is doomed if you run it open like that..

The sleeve wont help.. it will snap between the race you installed and the race of the rear bearing.. if the sleeve was built into the rear bearing race and covered the whole shank of the hub it would work, but that's not the case..
I just have put that bearing in to hold the spur im not running the car until monday when i receive my bearings
The drivetrain bearings are done and i hate to break rear slipper clutches only happened on 15t so far twice in a year

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back