Senton Slipper pad wearing out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ayeshwdn

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
What will happen after slipper pad worn out? What we can experience at running?
Can't we use aluminum sheets homemade as alternate?
I worn my stock spur gear. I changed it to metal. Still having some unusual noice. Think my slipper pad may have a problem. Slipper pad not totally blackened. Very little wear i guess.in high speeds sound gets close to normal. Is it my slipper clutch?

My guess is if they wore out you had them too loose. HR makes aluminum ones.

My guess is if they wore out you had them too loose. HR makes aluminum ones.
They are a major pain in the rear to set up properly stick with the stock ones.

What will happen after slipper pad worn out? What we can experience at running?
Can't we use aluminum sheets homemade as alternate?
I worn my stock spur gear. I changed it to metal. Still having some unusual noice. Think my slipper pad may have a problem. Slipper pad not totally blackened. Very little wear i guess.in high speeds sound gets close to normal. Is it my slipper clutch?

It shouldn't wear out, it's made of garolite/fiberglass. Probably something else is wrong.

It shouldn't wear out, it's made of garolite/fiberglass. Probably something else is wrong.
I’ve had mine burn up a little from being too loose, but I can’t imagine burning thru them. You would have to ignore your rig not moving and smoke pouring out. ??‍♂️

Have only had my arrma senton a week now but have ran it through its limits already. jumps,2 feet of water, had a rock lodge under the rear spur gear and lock it up. The first thing I did out of the box was tighten the slipper and I keep adjusting it a little at a time. The brushed motor almost pulls the front tires now. check for debris and adjust slipper a little at a time and see what happens. Best of luck.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back