Sloppy steering!!! Need help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don mercier

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Can someone pls help me fix this sloppy steering in my sento 3s plz... Is there a steel bushing that can replace the factory one?

Can someone pls help me fix this sloppy steering in my sento 3s plz... Is there a steel bushing that can replace the factory one?

Hot Racing steering bellcrank and aluminum pivot balls.

How do you remove the pillow balls from the stock parts? Do the hot racing ones snap in with pliers?

Can somebody tell me with the hot Racing aluminum knuckles if I am supposed to use the stock plastic piece That the pillow

Can somebody tell me with the hot Racing aluminum knuckles if I am supposed to use the stock plastic piece That the pillow

Attachments

• 390BD65C-1102-4D9F-A906-69112117A512.jpeg
    390BD65C-1102-4D9F-A906-69112117A512.jpeg
    550.3 KB · Views: 38
What about getting rid of them plastic bushings in steering assembly?
I had the measurement once for ball bearings, I think I posted it someplace maybe my New Pc and Rc thread. I'll go look.

Dang even checked rc stores for steering bell crank they stock making or just outta stock?

Added a new 3s Typhon to my #ARRMA Collection! I just picked up the last Hot Racing ATF4801 Aluminum Bearing Steering Bellcrank to reduce some of the slop. Plus, I have added a few other upgrades that I am currently working on. I got the GPM Racing Front and Rear Dampers, Gpm Racing Turnbuckles for the front and rear, The Typhon 6s ARMMA Shocks and I have added a set of the Duratraxx Lockup tires that I absolutely love how well perform in the dirt or on the street. Going to be doing another build log for my Typhon ones I get in all of my parts so make sure you stay connected w/ me on my FB page:
https://www.facebook.com/Uplift-RC-2377703022267746/

Attachments

• 17mm SPIKES.jpeg
    17mm SPIKES.jpeg
    259.8 KB · Views: 36
Cool deal ? I don't get those wheel nuts though ?
Different strokes for different folks. I don't get those guys who buy a Kraton then run GRPs on it to bash it on the street. Why not just buy an Infraction so it doesn't look completely retarded.

Different strokes for different folks. I don't get those guys who buy a Kraton then run GRPs on it to bash it on the street. Why not just buy an Infraction so it doesn't look completely retarded.
I agree ? Whatever blows your hair back, as they say ?

You don’t need to fix the steering or spend money upgrading. From what I’m led to believe is it’s totally normal. Even my Kraton out of the box has all kinds of slop, but that’s “normal”

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back