Slow a$$ shipping - USPS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jondilly1974

Speed running apprentice, motor Slayer 🤘
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Senton 3s
  6. Typhon 6s
  7. Typhon 3s
Small item shipped Apr-26 from St Louis. Went to Pontiac and Detroit MI, then Fayetteville, Raleigh, and Greensboro NC, then Indianapolis, IN and finally back to Detroit. Maybe some day it will touch down in Ohio.

1621557467718.gif

I here ya brother....I find myself tracking packages throughout, everyday
Amazon, ebay,jennyrc,nitrorc,st louis rc,fedex,ups,usps,tp,pps,scorched etc,etc,etc
FEDEX HAS ME FIRED UP RIGHT NOW.THINK THEYRE GOING FOR ALL 50 STATES

Screenshot_20210520-200223_eBay.jpg

I had one from JBI that was supposed to only go down state, from Chicagoland to So. IL (STL).

Instead it went to Massachusetts then New Hampshire for a week. Days later it arrives in my town... Ok it's here...... Nope

It kept getting rescheduled day after day, after the third day I went to my post office where my packages usually end up. It wasn't there, so they call the boss at main facility across town. Nothing yet, but they have me call the manager. After a couple of calls she personally finds it and it finally gets delivered the next day.😩 The shipping label was perfectly fine too.

You’re preaching to the choir on that. I mean you already have to search out the things you need, most of it’s on back order. Or you find what you need and the shipping cost is more than the item your buying. At the end of the day it’s all Jeff Bezos’ fault, he spoiled an entire planet lol

My girl scout cookies were lost for 3 months.. They weren't pretty when they finally showed. It's been hot in phx.. Use your imagination.
Been there, done that....USPS sucks!

Same crap here with Canada post they will ship a package twice as far to use larger shipping/receiving locations. Doesn’t make sense. We are the ones that just wait.

I here ya brother....I find myself tracking packages throughout, everyday
Amazon, ebay,jennyrc,nitrorc,st louis rc,fedex,ups,usps,tp,pps,scorched etc,etc,etc
FEDEX HAS ME FIRED UP RIGHT NOW.THINK THEYRE GOING FOR ALL 50 STATES

View attachment 146952
I just ordered a couple liperior packs and used fedex... :(

My USPS stuff has been relatively normal dilvery speeds. Some come earlier than expected, some a day later. The only stuff that takes a long time for me is the stuff from China via aliexpress.

Canada is pissing me off i should have received my order today, but no its going to be the 25th and wont be able to run this weekend. Yay canada post. My item is in my city for now 2 days
worst thing is it went from ottawa to montreal in 5-4 hours. BUT cant deliver to my door in the city for 2 das. What a joke

I know you're on the west coast, but Hawaii is insane!!
Yep that's twice now!! One order from Florida went to Hawaii now this one from NH🤦 only thing I can think is at either Reno NV or Frisco/Sac it's supposed to be pulled off the plane and instead stays on for a trip to Hawaii but definitely rediculas!! I wish it was like the old days and had all the stamps on the package from every state it goes that would be cool.

Yep that's twice now!! One order from Florida went to Hawaii now this one from NH🤦 only thing I can think is at either Reno NV or Frisco/Sac it's supposed to be pulled off the plane and instead stays on for a trip to Hawaii but definitely rediculas!! I wish it was like the old days and had all the stamps on the package from every state it goes that would be cool.
At least your package is getting its money's worth postage wise. 🤣

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back