Small Battery Checker with IR feature

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerold

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
I'm looking for a small handheld battery checker that will give me IR for the cells. Something about the size of a business card and no external power supply required.

Ideas?

Many of the chargers will also give you IR reading while charging. I know the HOTA charger that I use gives that option. You might want to check the charger spec. Just a thought.

My charger will do that, but I wanted something a bit more portable.
Just get the Tenergy one, they have them Amazon Tenergy 5-in-1 Battery Meter, Intelligent Cell Meter Digital Battery Checker Battery Balancer for LiPo / LiFePO4 / Li-ion / NiCd / NiMH Battery Packs https://a.co/d/fBWXqUV

I just received the Tenergy 5 in 1. It's a good checker and easy to use. The only down side is that I don't see all the cells at the same time, but it's a solid device.

Thanks for all that replied!

I just received the Tenergy 5 in 1. It's a good checker and easy to use. The only down side is that I don't see all the cells at the same time, but it's a solid device.

Thanks for all that replied!
Yeah that is about all I don't like about it. It would have been nice if it displayed all the cells or at least had a pause function.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back