Talion Smaller rc for my son

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well if I could keep tires on rims I'd probably be good 😂
I'd let him use one of these but we all know how that would go

Attachments

• IMG_20220807_085344.jpg
    IMG_20220807_085344.jpg
    219.9 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
He's 3 so he kinda just crashes it into everything lol
They do that for a while but you may be surprised at how fast he picks it up.
That is great though, enjoy!

It’s a 1/20 Bezgar 9145. $59 on sale right now. It’s 2 years old, been through hell and never broke anything on it.

I bought my sons the Bezgar HM202 and they lasted about one week each for my boys. Though they did use them in tall grass and such. Took a beating for a while before the finally died. To be fair my 4 year old was jumping his off the table.

I bought my sons the Bezgar HM202 and they lasted about one week each for my boys. Though they did use them in tall grass and such. Took a beating for a while before the finally died. To be fair my 4 year old was jumping his off the table.
Season 7 Reaction GIF by The Office
BASHING AT 4!!!(y)

Yeah I tried, returned and now avoid that one. Not near as sturdy as it’s predecessor, the 1/20, 9145. Not all Bezgars are good. They have few crap models but most of them are pretty good with a few of them absolutely great.

Yeah I tried, returned and now avoid that one. Not near as sturdy as it’s predecessor, the 1/20, 9145. Not all Bezgars are good. They have few crap models but most of them are pretty good with a few of them absolutely great.
If you haven’t already decided, I highly highly recommend the bezgar hm124 or the hbx901a of which it is a copy. Because it’s an hbx, the plastics are super durable, it has an all metal drivetrain with decent diffs. It’s 26mph out of the box on the supplied 2s and can be geared up to a 14t using the supplied motor mount for 30mph.....plus there’s a speed control on the tx. It handles really well and is extremely durable. It comes with lights and parts support is decent because hbx cars are licensed to so many other names

If you haven’t already decided, I highly highly recommend the bezgar hm124 or the hbx901a of which it is a copy. Because it’s an hbx, the plastics are super durable, it has an all metal drivetrain with decent diffs. It’s 26mph out of the box on the supplied 2s and can be geared up to a 14t using the supplied motor mount for 30mph.....plus there’s a speed control on the tx. It handles really well and is extremely durable. It comes with lights and parts support is decent because hbx cars are licensed to so many other names
That’s good to know! I’ve seen that car and it’s always looked nice but I’ve never seen it below 150 bucks (is 188 now) if I’m going to blow 150+ bucks it’s gonna be towards one of my cars lol. All the small cars are for my kid to teach all the other little kids at the park. She has amazing teaching skills especially with 5 to 7-year-olds (She is nine) and the cars get the crap beat out of them lol.

The red cat volcano 16 I recently got is an HBX rebrand and it’s absolutely fantastic and was only 88 bucks. SHBX is definitely on my list of decent cars. So if I ever see a hm 124 come up on an extremely good sale I’ll grab one. Thanks man and perhaps the original OP of this post may be interested so I’m glad you mentioned it.

I really love the MJX Hyper Go series. The version 1 brushed rigs can be found for less than $100 and they come with all metal drive train and alloy oil shocks. They come with GPS which is novel but some find pointless. The HBX (haiboxing) 16889a Pro is essentially the same rig, but comes brushless for around the same price. I prefer the Hyper Go chassis, shocks, and bodies. I have the Outcast lookalike, and the Hoss/Maxx version with the quick release body. Both are great!

I really love the MJX Hyper Go series. The version 1 brushed rigs can be found for less than $100 and they come with all metal drive train and alloy oil shocks. They come with GPS which is novel but some find pointless. The HBX (haiboxing) 16889a Pro is essentially the same rig, but comes brushless for around the same price. I prefer the Hyper Go chassis, shocks, and bodies. I have the Outcast lookalike, and the Hoss/Maxx version with the quick release body. Both are great!
Same truck as the Redcat Volcano 16. It is amazing how many of these cheap rcs that have 30 different brands selling them but they are all essentially the same.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back