Kraton Smaller spur?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ParkRacing

Reaction score
Has anyone found a spur gear smaller than a 50t that fits the kraton without rigging?
I would think with how popular this truck is someone would be making some options by now!

only thing I've seen is making a spool and running revo gears. In the parts gathering phase for mine.

Great so Team Durango (TD310484) works, now where the heck do I find one? Apparently I am the last one to the party because they are all sold out Every place I look!
Thanks for the help if you find one in stock.

Great so Team Durango (TD310484) works, now where the heck do I find one? Apparently I am the last one to the party because they are all sold out Every place I look!
I have 0 interest in a spool.

Problem solved.... I just bought the entire differential! Looks like the entire thing just may bolt right in! Even if it doesn't plenty of compatible spare parts. I will update once it arrives!

I have 0 interest in a spool.

Problem solved.... I just bought the entire differential! Looks like the entire thing just may bolt right in! Even if it doesn't plenty of compatible spare parts. I will update once it arrives!
FYI, spur works great but dnx8 cups are too short and plastic internals. Case is the same and gears. 20170126_082054.jpg 20170126_082222.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back