Kraton SMC Battery / Velcro Strap Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JayWalk

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Battery question for you guys. I just got my new Kraton and purchased 2 True Spec Premium 11.1V-5400mAh-135 Amps/90C. I should have checked the specs better because these 2 batteries are REALLY a tight fit height wise in the battery tray. Although they fit under the battery clip, the smaller Velcro strap is not long enough to reach around the battery. Question...are there any longer straps that I could use?

Battery question for you guys. I just got my new Kraton and purchased 2 True Spec Premium 11.1V-5400mAh-135 Amps/90C. I should have checked the specs better because these 2 batteries are REALLY a tight fit height wise in the battery tray. Although they fit under the battery clip, the smaller Velcro strap is not long enough to reach around the battery. Question...are there any longer straps that I could use?
I am in the same boat as you however I have a v3 and mine don’t fit with the battery clip. So this means the battery tray height must have increased from 70mm in the v3 to ? In the v4 . I am just going to head to the hardware store and look for some Velcro straps

I am in the same boat as you however I have a v3 and mine don’t fit with the battery clip. So this means the battery tray height must have increased from 70mm in the v3 to ? In the v4 . I am just going to head to the hardware store and look for some Velcro straps
I more or less made them fit. They fit, but not comfortably.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back