Smilinbri's 3rd paint job-Senton 3s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks exquisite, a great choice of color scheme!

Personally would have left it stickerless like some of @Mr.Duke's body, but that's just me :).
Thanks man!! Yea, thought about it, but I'm a sticker junkie!! 🤪 😂 What's on there is tame for me. :ROFLMAO:

Man that looks sharp! I love the colors that you chose. Good work there, brother!
Thanks buddy!! Appreciate it!!

I have the same problem. Doing fairly well with most of the other aspects but I cannot free hand cut anything. The only thing I figured out that works is not to stand too close when you look at it.

I've painted about 20-25 bodies and have gotten some better but still not great at it. I agree about not standing too close. Also found holding the art knife further from the blade and focusing ahead a half inch or so on where the blade is going seems to help. That being said I stick to using vinyl mask and tape when I can. If I want to do something that requires freehanding I try to go with colors that don't contrast too much so it doesn't stand out anywhere the line isn't perfect.

And yes, if you are noticing imperfections when you are done, take it out to bash with a few battery packs then you won't notice them much anymore.
🤣 🤣 🤣

Excellent work my friend!! Although purple's not really my giddy up (too many rival teams around here w/ purple!😅) I really like seeing it on other people's rigs. The black sets it off nicely!!😃😍👍🤘
Thank you sir!!! Yea, kinda looks like Ravens colors, but o well!! 🤷‍♂️ 😂

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back