Smilinbri's Ridin' Dirty Raceway Adventures

So, I finally got the Go-Pro vids together from my 1st 2 runs on the new track extension. Both were test runs to determine what needed tweaked. The Tekno vid showed the ramps needing their angles adjusted and both show a definite learning curve on the new section. :LOL: Tekno vid was with the "table tunnel" and as you can see, it wasn't that easy to navigate. So away it went. 👋

The Senton vid is part 2 of the extension without the "table tunnel" and it was a lot more fun without it. :p Track def needs smoothed out as it is very rough in areas. Still got some tweakin' to do, but lovin' it!! :D

So, I finally got the Go-Pro vids together from my 1st 2 runs on the new track extension. Both were test runs to determine what needed tweaked. The Tekno vid showed the ramps needing their angles adjusted and both show a definite learning curve on the new section. :LOL: Tekno vid was with the "table tunnel" and as you can see, it wasn't that easy to navigate. So away it went. 👋

The Senton vid is part 2 of the extension without the "table tunnel" and it was a lot more fun without it. :p Track def needs smoothed out as it is very rough in areas. Still got some tweakin' to do, but lovin' it!! :D

LOVE IT!!! 🤟🏼 Do you have anything under the dirt to keep the grass from poking through??

LOVE IT!!! 🤟🏼 Do you have anything under the dirt to keep the grass from poking through??
Thanks!! Nah....when neighbor used his skid loader, he removed almost all the sod. There will still be some pokin' through though....all part of the upkeep.

Thanks!! Nah....when neighbor used his skid loader, he removed almost all the sod. There will still be some pokin' through though....all part of the upkeep.
Mine has grass growing back and I'm kinda like...fk it now 😜 I'll mow as close as I can to scalp but that's about it.

Mine has grass growing back and I'm kinda like...fk it now 😜 I'll mow as close as I can to scalp but that's about it.
If you want to keep it away, grab a bag of hay/cattle salt, spread it on and water down right away. Should help.
Screenshot_20220919-133521_Chrome.jpg

Excellent choice of music in the second vid. I absolutely LOVE Pink Floyd!! Especially “Have a cigar” 😎🤙

Excellent choice of music in the second vid. I absolutely LOVE Pink Floyd!! Especially “Have a cigar” 😎🤙
Thanks! Love them too!

I saw them in '94 at RFK stadium in DC, their last tour together. Light show was amazing!! 😜

Haven't seen any with punch..
Do you have photo of what you are referring to?
I can fall out of bed with my kind.
Very nice track! Lots of fun! Lots of work but enjoyable work that pays off! Lets see some door to door racing! That night riding green machine is awesome!

Last edited:
I decided to have a mental health day yesterday and spent most of the day at my track. The track was dry & dusty as heck. Ran the Vorteks for the 1st time on the track and it ran great (3 packs through it). Also ran the Senton a little until my steering went out. Servo is fine, appears to be something in the bellcrank steering binding. Ran the Slash (after having to readjust the mesh) and man I still love that 2wd action on the loose dirt! Such a different driving experience. Got some cool vid stills too. Enjoy!
😁✌️
20230606_093133.jpg
20230606_120154.jpg
20230606_120237.jpg
20230606_125554.jpg
20230606_171607.jpg
VideoCapture_20230606-203104.jpg
VideoCapture_20230606-203555.jpg
VideoCapture_20230606-204056.jpg
VideoCapture_20230606-204259.jpg
VideoCapture_20230606-204320.jpg

Some great still shots slow mo! :love:
Thanks! I was having fun with that! Live trying to get unique pics.

I was just about to say the same 👍🏼😎 Hope you're feeling better after therapy! 😁
Thanks! Yup......was a good day. The day before got a rejection on that interview I had a good feeling about. O well.....movin' on.

Back