Kraton Snapped My Chassis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeepnut

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
I just noticed when I was getting my Kraton ready to go out this morning that the chassis is broken at the rear. 😕 I’m not sure how I broke it instead of bending it, but here we are.

I’m thinking I’m going to replace it with an EXB chassis. Is it a direct swap or do I need different hardware?

I just noticed when I was getting my Kraton ready to go out this morning that the chassis is broken at the rear. 😕 I’m not sure how I broke it instead of bending it, but here we are.

I’m thinking I’m going to replace it with an EXB chassis. Is it a direct swap or do I need different hardware?
Skip exb, get M2C…

sorry to hear bout your broken Kraton :(

I agree with @Rcproponent don't waste the money on the EXB unless you can't afford the M2C. If you can't afford M2C order the EXB from Jenny's as it's the cheapest you'll find.

I agree with @Rcproponent don't waste the money on the EXB unless you can't afford the M2C. If you can't afford M2C order the EXB from Jenny's as it's the cheapest you'll find.
That’s my plan. I don’t want to spend the money on M2C. I’m all set to order from Jenny’s, just wanted to make sure it would fit before I ordered.

A arms, shock pins, shock towers, sway bars. And if you want it to be perfect rear shocks as well.

honestly by the time you buy all this stuff M2C would be the cheaper route and you’d still be able to run rpm arms when your arms do break( no rpm arms for the new V5/exb yet) also have a way stronger chassis… 🤷🏻‍♂️

Yep save up for the M2C chassis for sure. I spent money on an EXB chassis for my Typhon and regretted the money wasted. They aren’t hardly much tougher than RTR. In fact, if you don’t want to spend on the M2C, just get an RTR chassis and save even more.

That's rare! Let's see a picture?
@Yas Your wish is my command.

A4CA5072-3916-42BC-966E-172B12E64072.jpeg

5AE12E35-A3F4-48BC-BE11-13C92233ECA8.jpeg

F9B7F729-7AF7-49D2-AF01-D6A14D1A2C6F.jpeg

2834DC1D-2A3A-4389-9094-63CCB048E67C.jpeg

A arms, shock pins, shock towers, sway bars. And if you want it to be perfect rear shocks as well.

honestly by the time you buy all this stuff M2C would be the cheaper route and you’d still be able to run rpm arms when your arms do break( no rpm arms for the new V5/exb yet) also have a way stronger chassis… 🤷🏻‍♂️
Same deal if I go with a V5 chassis? Or will that fit fine?

I have a stock v3 (same as v4) chassis if you want it. Has some miles on it but is straight. PM me if you want it and I can drop it in the mail to you.
Stand up guy with a clutch offer. 👍

What an impressive snap. Had it bent before and you bent it back? That would introduce weakness. That and laziness is what's keeping me from bending the little droop ears back on my chassis.

What an impressive snap. Had it bent before and you bent it back? That would introduce weakness. That and laziness is what's keeping me from bending the little droop ears back on my chassis.
To my knowledge, it never bent. I certainly hadn’t bent it back. I only noticed it when I saw that the whole back end was rocking back and forth. I have no idea when or how I did it. The last time I had it out, I wasn’t even jumping that high. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back