Kraton Snapped screw in rear Wing mount

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any hits on how to remove that bad boy fellas? Look like it will be a nitemare.
and should I go plastic or aluminium rear wing mount replacement? This one has only lasted me about 4 weeks. 4 weeks of bad driving though.

thx a lot.
Cman
Remove the wing, it acts like A giant shovel when you flip. Remove the shock tower mount then use a needle nose to unscrew it. .I switched to stainless steel screws instead because they bend instead of snap. But then I pulled the screws out of the holes, stripped the housing. Now I remove the wing completely, and put the little wheelie bar wheels on there and have not had a problem since.

Remove the wing, it acts like A giant shovel when you flip. Remove the shock tower mount then use a needle nose to unscrew it. .I switched to stainless steel screws instead because they bend instead of snap. But then I pulled the screws out of the holes, stripped the housing. Now I remove the wing completely, and put the little wheelie bar wheels on there and have not had a problem since.

this just happened to me yesterday on my first bash..unbelievable ..

got part numbers for the screws and wheelie bar? pics? curious on how it looks without the wing.. thanks

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back