Snow Anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justatree

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fury
began running my car again, got the snow going and it was quite fun! Drive cups are getting rusty... they won't break right? But hey, I had fun and fun is all the matters... at least for now :p
15417773_10208064925078249_434244169_o.jpg
15502886_10208064924918245_489466426_o.jpg

Can't wait for the snow :D

I'd clean the cups with "nevr dull" to get rid of the rust and use some dry rust protection, before it gets worse.
Also I blow-dry my RC everytime it got wet.

hello guys,
I'm new to the forum (and sorry for my bad english) .
Have my Fury BLX since friday and had a snowrun. was quite fun, but suddenly my car stopped. no blinking LED on my ESC anymore. Was quite frustrating (bought a used truck)

After i forgot my car in the sun in my garden for 2h, the car worked again.

i think this "waterproof"-sign is just advertisement :confused:

hello guys,
I'm new to the forum (and sorry for my bad english) .
Have my Fury BLX since friday and had a snowrun. was quite fun, but suddenly my car stopped. no blinking LED on my ESC anymore. Was quite frustrating (bought a used truck)

After i forgot my car in the sun in my garden for 2h, the car worked again.

i think this "waterproof"-sign is just advertisement :confused:
You might want to contact the seller about the issue to see if the car is still in the 2 year warranty range and then contact arrma, so just ask the seller for the original purchase receipt and then if it still is in warranty contact arrma and see what they can do for you, if it ran out of warranty I suggest you invest in a new esc and motor as the older arrma's electronics were prone to fail. If you have anymore questions just ask the forum we are glad to help

P.S. Don't worry about your english, I thought it was really good! :)

Welcome to the forum!

I would dry the car and test it again. Preferably not in wet conditions, to make sure it was a bad contact or something. Or maybe water in the receiver box?

Do not worry about your English, many here are from different countries all over the world, like I am ;)

Thanks. Think it was a Problem with water. Still works now. And i gave it a Shower to wash off the salt from the street.

There Is no receipt for the car. I contacted the seller. :(
But i contacted Arrma, lets see what they suggest.

Still have a Problem with the right Frontwheel. Its Not in the line.

Thanks. Think it was a Problem with water. Still works now. And i gave it a Shower to wash off the salt from the street.

There Is no receipt for the car. I contacted the seller. :(
But i contacted Arrma, lets see what they suggest.

Still have a Problem with the right Frontwheel. Its Not in the line.

There might be a waterproof issue somewhere in the electric connectors.
Maybe it was the battery leads. Salt + water is quite a good electric conductor. Be careful!

Since the Arrma has (splash)waterproof electronics, it does not mean the car is completely waterproof.
All bearings, drive cups, dog bones and screws are of a non stainless steel metal.
Again salt + water = rust
So please clean thoroughly after such wet, salty sessions!

Wheel alignment is fully adjustable on all BLX vehicles.
What is exactly wrong?
Maybe make some pictures with your phone and upload then here?

Yeah good point with the rust. couldn't believe my eyes when i came to my truck this morning. every screw is rusty. now 'm lookig for some inox screws.
gave my car a shower yesterdayto clean it from the salt. well, didn't work

does anyone know the numbers of screws in the car (3x8,3x10 and 3x12). otherwise i have to count them on the exploded view.

the left wheel is like a "duck-stance". but the recommended gap of 40mm between the plastic parts (don't know how to name it) is ok.

full.jpg

Foto%2031.01.17%2C%2011%2041%2016.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah good point with the rust. couldn't believe my eyes when i came to my truck this morning. every screw is rusty. now 'm lookig for some inox screws.
gave my car a shower yesterdayto clean it from the salt. well, didn't work

does anyone know the numbers of screws in the car (3x8,3x10 and 3x12). otherwise i have to count them on the exploded view.

the left wheel is like a "duck-stance". but the recommended gap of 40mm between the plastic parts (don't know how to name it) is ok.

full.jpg

Foto%2031.01.17%2C%2011%2041%2016.jpg

Checkout this kit:
http://m.ebay.com/itm/RCScrewZ-Arrm...ainless-Steel-Screw-Kit-arrm003-/162095698303

You can buy it from many shops.
But a bit of surface rust is no problem.

Concerning your alignment of your left front wheel: If you go to the Arrma website, download the full manual of your Fury.

In there you will find how to trim the wheel correctly.
The Fury has 0 degrees toe in on the front wheels, which means they should be parallel.

Yours is obviously not, which means one of them has been changed by the previous owner.
It's quite simple to do. The metal bar between the steering hub and the "steering rack" can be turned like a bolt. By turning it a side the length will be either longer or shorter.
In your case you have to make the left rod longer!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back