Notorious Snow bashing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are very fortunate to have someone with the vast experience with pantyhose that you do to guide us ??????

I bought one and it works okay. What I don't like it the velcro on the side guards. When not using the cover, it gets destroyed so I had to buy an extra set of guards to use when not using the cover.
Gets destroyed as in the adhesive for the strips of velcro, or the velcro itself?

Bashing around in the snow looks like a lot of fun, but which one of you guys can make a run to the store and pick-up some panty hose for me? I have to work that day :rolleyes:
That’s what amazon is for... ?

Gets destroyed as in the adhesive for the strips of velcro, or the velcro itself?
The Velcro gets full of debris. Looks like crap after a while. That's why I bought a second set of guards for good weather.

The Velcro gets full of debris. Looks like crap after a while. That's why I bought a second set of guards for good weather.
Perhaps putting a piece of velcro over it when not in use would work...like not attached to anything, and just ruin the adhesive side, or simply let it get dirty, so the velcro stuck to the truck guards isn't exposed.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back