Granite Snow conversion complete!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like one shock has better rebound than the other one. If I push the front down and stuff it all evens out.
Well, if you do a quick shock oil change to try and readjust them, make sure you check your shock posts aren't bent either!

Here is a bad vid shot with my cell. Adjusting the runners helped amazing. Wicked traction. Still fast as hell but cant pin it due to wheelies. This is wicked fun, I an buying a gopro and waiting for some fresh powder to try next!!
Put some weights on the front bumper. Just ziptie something like a heavy socket up there.

Ya I will do something lol. It did work way better than I was expecting though even as is. I was expecting it to look good on a shelf honestly.
It will be much more fun if you can get some speed going. Either need a wheelie bar or weight up front. It will be a rocket when you can get the nose down. ??????

Here is a bad vid shot with my cell. Adjusting the runners helped amazing. Wicked traction. Still fast as hell but cant pin it due to wheelies. This is wicked fun, I an buying a gopro and waiting for some fresh powder to try next!!
Lower the punch level on the esc. You don't need anything more than a 1 or 2. This way you might reduce the wheelies a bit without adding weight.
Looked like awesome fun btw???

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back