Notorious Snow-mo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm probably the only guy running a max6 with the stock BLX2050kv motor. lol!
By the sounds of it, I'm the only one running a stock esc and motor. @Crewchief227, nothing looks better in slow mo than snow getting kicked up in a rooster tail. Nice shot???

I think a 22t might be the sweet spot, just got a 24t last week and it's too much. Still wheelies, but takes over half throttle. 21t however is a safe gearing imo for temps.
I’ve been switching back n forth between 20t and 22t pinions in combination with both 50t and 46t spur depending on what diameter tire I’m running. That’s right around the limit of what the tire beads can put up with before coming unglued imo. The power this system puts out is impressive.

I’ve been switching back n forth between 20t and 22t pinions in combination with both 50t and 46t spur depending on what diameter tire I’m running. That’s right around the limit of what the tire beads can put up with before coming unglued imo. The power this system puts out is impressive.
See and that's my next acquisition, the Limitless 46t Spur. I think that and the 21t would be sweet. But I also don't want to lose that snappy torque that makes Ariel stunts surgical like. ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back