Snow pics post em up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Edough13

Bashing, Speed running and family!!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Mojave
  6. Notorious
  7. Typhon 6s
  8. Vorteks
Got a decent storm that finally dumped a good amount of snow on us yesterday. Lost power most of the day and all last night tell about 10am this morning, school canceled for the kids today. We need it so bad though so even not being able to bash I'm happy we got much needed moisture especially after the 60+ days straight 1 million acre Dixie fire. Funny people hear I'm from Cali so they think it must be sunny and hot all the time which is far from the truth.
Anyways let's see those pics of your snow ❄️
20211214_130401.jpg

Beautiful!
Thanks! Definitely is an awesome view and pretty when coated in snow.
Fu*k building a snowman, it's time to build snow ramps! A whole park even...
If it wasn't such a pain to clean up rigs after bashing in snow I'd definitely have a few out there. Just not worth it to me having an hr of clean up and still getting rusted parts and seized bearings for a 15min bash.

Got a decent storm that finally dumped a good amount of snow on us yesterday. Lost power most of the day and all last night tell about 10am this morning, school canceled for the kids today. We need it so bad though so even not being able to bash I'm happy we got much needed moisture especially after the 60+ days straight 1 million acre Dixie fire. Funny people hear I'm from Cali so they think it must be sunny and hot all the time which is far from the truth.
Anyways let's see those pics of your snow ❄️ View attachment 186008
Beats the heck out Fire doesn't it? Beautiful shot. :love:

If it wasn't such a pain to clean up rigs after bashing in snow I'd definitely have a few out there. Just not worth it to me having an hr of clean up and still getting rusted parts and seized bearings for a 15min bash.
You're right, but there's always pre-treating with WD-40, beater rigs, and not wearing your sequined ballroom bearings to the show! :LOL:

I would give anything to have at the very least a week waking up to this!
I'm a coffee guy and the first thing that comes to mind is sitting outside with a huge cup of piping hot coffee!
☕

I would give anything to have at the very least a week waking up to this!
I'm a coffee guy and the first thing that comes to mind is sitting outside with a huge cup of piping hot coffee!
☕
Ya until you step outside and feel the chilling 19° air🤣 but definitely is beautiful for sure and we need it so bad to help with the drought. Hoping we see another 10+ storms like this but that's aiming a bit high.

Ya until you step outside and feel the chilling 19° air🤣 but definitely is beautiful for sure and we need it so bad to help with the drought. Hoping we see another 10+ storms like this but that's aiming a bit high.
Ya you guys def need it and or rain!
Yea 19 is a bit low for me...a solid 35 and up would be nice.:ROFLMAO:

DAMN!!!! I know living there is scarey in the summer BUT I miss those views:love:

DAMN!!!! I know living there is scarey in the summer BUT I miss those views:love:
Yep absolutely love my mountains and forests and wouldn't trade it for anything. Worth the fire risk and snow storms to live in such a beautiful area. Just sucks the power outages we get such as yesterday and now again am without power since about 1am last night and hoping it gets resolved soon. Worried about frozen pipes as on my way home last night about 2am lowest temp I hit was 9°🥶

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back