Snow pics post em up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those tires gone need some chains for that Canuck snow ❄️ ⛄
Just trying them on. Here's the after bash pic
IMG_20220123_194213_252.jpg

What the fluck! Am I the only one running in the snow this year? Here's another great pic with those big bad paddle tires after an awesome bash session.
20220123_153707-01.jpeg

What the fluck! Am I the only one running in the snow this year? Here's another great pic with those big bad paddle tires after an awesome bash session.View attachment 196077
I’m out there with ya Notorious. Rain or shine….or snow. Just put in a heavy backflip snow day with some doubles. Cant wait around for nice weather….bash whenever you can right!

I’m out there with ya Notorious. Rain or shine….or snow. Just put in a heavy backflip snow day with some doubles. Cant wait around for nice weather….bash whenever you can right!

Those slow motion doubles are awesome! You have to get a mount for the camera on your head so you can get closer and follow the truck.

Those slow motion doubles are awesome! You have to get a mount for the camera on your head so you can get closer and follow the truck.
Thanks. I don’t have a go pro or mount, I just use my phone. Maybe I’ll get one. It would make for better videos like you say. You did inspire me to try something different. “clamped“ my phone to the transmitter and just followed the car with my hands. Got the hang of it as I went along. Couple trials using The typhon 3s:

Thanks. I don’t have a go pro or mount, I just use my phone. Maybe I’ll get one. It would make for better videos like you say. You did inspire me to try something different. “clamped“ my phone to the transmitter and just followed the car with my hands. Got the hang of it as I went along. Couple trials using The typhon 3s:

Huge difference when you follow the shot. Makes the slow mo so much nicer. The clip to transmitter is a great start, as many of us have begun the same way. As you get faster and jump further, it gets harder to make your hands follow the shot. Keep practicing though and the quality comes with time.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back