Big Rock Snow ripper!!!!? Servo?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ErockPzyk

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
Ahh she finally ready for no stop bashing day or night . But was thinking if my servo goes I know nothing about it other than part# and 7kg. Anyonr have some good upgraded servo that wont drian the bank. Thanks team it's only piece of electronics I don't have back up for and I hear they fall alot. And how long do they last ????

Generic 25 or 35 kg servo - Amazon is a good source.

have you set the endpoints on your current rig? That will help the servo last longer

Generic 25 or 35 kg servo - Amazon is a good source.

have you set the endpoints on your current rig? That will help the servo last longer
Yup set end points just didn't know what kg I should go up to thanks

Ok I see I need a 23 t spline servo but all that is coming up is spektrum stuff at like 80$ . Any recommendations on a good kg servo with those specs.

Hahhahah you say that find one all sold out.
8pm was my last post and finally found the 25 adapter and none to buy I am now sure they are messing with us , 14mm hex , 23 tooth servo why why lol, why horizon I like spektrum stuff but really don't want blow 80 on stupid servo fro 300 car🤬

Hahhahah you say that find one all sold out.
8pm was my last post and finally found the 25 adapter and none to buy I am now sure they are messing with us , 14mm hex , 23 tooth servo why why lol, why horizon I like spektrum stuff but really don't want blow 80 on stupid servo fro 300 car🤬

yeah, the Arrma one is sold out but the Kimbrough 124 Is easy to adapt - just have to shave off the end to make it work. Lemme see if I can find a pic.

EDIT: here https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/standard-process-for-replacing-a-servo.23266/#post-321964

Ok I got that coming looks like the hot racing aluminum one will fir as well. Now!!!! H.v. servos, do u need them and dose like a 150amp spektrum esc already have a bec in it???? I have seen guys like just drop in a reefs 444 into a exb and go no additional bec. ????? Help or a link to any explination

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back