Kraton Snow storm swap

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trainwreck

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Finally swapping this beat up thing out. Snow day today,I don’t think I will beat on this thing until tomorrow! Still coming down hard outside

643CDB2C-23AA-47BC-ABAD-4C59893D770F.jpeg

We were lucky here in southern Maryland: our snow ended late around 10PM yesterday, and we only got about three inches of snow on the roofs, decks, and grassy areas. The roads and driveways had even less because they were warmer. But it's frigid here today - 15F wind chill with 20-25 knot winds gusting to 40 knots. Like you, I'm working on a couple of RC vehicles: today my Kraton 6s got a new pinion and cable to run two batteries off a single ESC connector, and yesterday, the snow day, my Losi Baja Rey got rear chassis braces.

Just finished with the snowblower. I ordered a set of paddles from horizon hobby and went with one day shipping so they would be here yesterday. Unfortunately almost 3 days later and tracking says it still hasn't left the first FedEx location.
PXL_20220129_201730463.MP.jpg

Yeah man, all I could do for the hobby today was dig my truck out of the snow n go to Home Depot to buy a light switch for my work station
With that much snow on the ground over here you could sell your loaf of bread and a gallon of milk for a $100 :D

Yeah man, all I could do for the hobby today was dig my truck out of the snow n go to Home Depot to buy a light switch for my work station
With that much snow on the ground over here you could sell your loaf of bread and a gallon of milk for a $100 :D
Phssst! Should have seen the shelves yesterday 🤣

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back