SnowRunner game

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deimos

Reaction score
I know this has nothing to do with RC cars, but I am so impressed with this game that I want everyone in love with cars, trucks and trails to play it haha.

The graphics are gorgeous, the vehicle list is awesome and the physics are mind blowing. It can get difficult at times, and i'm not usually a simulator fan but this is some high quality stuff.

In RC, crawling does not appear to me at all. But me and two of my friends have been totally hooked on Snowrunner for the last two weeks. Driving through a forest with less than 5mph and then getting stuck in mud sounds like the worst, but man do they make it fun!
I don't think i could ever enjoy a game like Truck Simulator, but Snowrunner is really something different. Very heavy on the simulation aspect. And at times it even feels more like puzzle game.

In RC, crawling does not appear to me at all. But me and two of my friends have been totally hooked on Snowrunner for the last two weeks. Driving through a forest with less than 5mph and then getting stuck in mud sounds like the worst, but man do they make it fun!
I don't think i could ever enjoy a game like Truck Simulator, but Snowrunner is really something different. Very heavy on the simulation aspect. And at times it even feels more like puzzle game.

Totally! My friend is a big euro truck simulator and other trucking games but all that highway seems boring to me. The visuals in this game and atmosphere is perfect, and the trucks behave really life like.

Seems like a awesome game ..so realistic..I would try to play it but knowing how I get with addiction to advance in a game and I already play a on line game Ill have to pass on this one ..I play clash of clans and I started my own clan since 2015 and I'm all ready to deep into it..name of my clan is Souls of khaos.and I'm the leader ..my tag name is the same as here King blitz.any one want to check it out be my guest😁🤟

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back