Notorious So 6S is insane

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrashBoom

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite Grom
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 8S
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Mojave
  6. Mojave 4s
  7. Notorious
  8. Outcast 8s
I took my Notorious out for quick maiden run tonight . . . crazy! I've never driven anything over 3S, and that is a not overly fast 6x6.

I learned there is a fine line between doing a wheelie and completely launching the Notorious onto it's back. On an unrelated note, the real-steel effect looks pretty cool.

Can't wait to get out and run it more this weekend, I have a set of 2S batteries coming that that I think will be better trainers, ha! What a blast though!

I took my Notorious out for quick maiden run tonight . . . crazy! I've never driven anything over 3S, and that is a not overly fast 6x6.

I learned there is a fine line between doing a wheelie and completely launching the Notorious onto it's back. On an unrelated note, the real-steel effect looks pretty cool.

Can't wait to get out and run it more this weekend, I have a set of 2S batteries coming that that I think will be better trainers, ha! What a blast though!
You should be able to do standing back flips.

You should be able to do standing back flips.

That seems totally plausible to me . . . I was only able to run for a few minutes after work in the parking lot. I'll get a little more adventurous this weekend . . .

That seems totally plausible to me . . . I was only able to run for a few minutes after work in the parking lot. I'll get a little more adventurous this weekend . . .

Don't he backflips on grass, lol.

I wish I had started on 4s with my kraton. The 6s is so ridiculously fast, I don't have much room to go fast but short launches and no runway...I'm finding out the weak parts

I also stayed with 4S but I did change the pinion for a bigger one to get a little more speed.

If you ever decide to do so I highly recommend this one:

Robinson Racing Products 1216 X Hard Pinion 16, 5mm (1.0 Mod)

It will give you around 40 mph with 4S and the loud noise when you throttle will get a little better :-D

Yeah 4s is plenty fun in the Notorious. 6s is wild! That's when I break stuff 🤣

Yeah 4s is plenty fun in the Notorious. 6s is wild! That's when I break stuff 🤣
1697293227633.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back