Infraction So a guy has made an infraction conversion to MT!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is awesome! Want to see a run video,!!

I do too. Jaytee is by no means a mega basher (doesn’t take huge jumps) but he will tell you how he feels about the car.
Very true, he's a cool dude. Has more cars than a small village!

Not sure this is a JT creation. He has his Infraction next to the MT version. Might be a friends truck. They also never showed it running, which he said was due to no body to keep it safe... meh. Just send it. He also babies his 8S Xmaxx too.

Like I said, he doesn’t really bash too hard. He seems to be having a blast with his trucks though so I see nothing wrong.
Not hating. But just bored with running in circles in grass and parking lots. If you have an Xmaxx, run that B.

Not hating. But just bored with running in circles in grass and parking lots. If you have an Xmaxx, run that B.
I'm sure he doesn't want to be fixing it constantly.

Yeah, but where’s the fun in going easy on a monster truck? We all drive them crazily to break stuff and get smiles.

Some are more fragile than others.

I'm sure he doesn't want to be fixing it constantly.
Idk if he gets these rigs for free or what not but if so, send it. That’s why people subscribe. He’ll Ed sends his stuff on his own dime.

This was my first thoughts as soon as the truck came out. Just do a chassis swap to make a MT. Only downside to that is for hard bashers, that thing will badly twist up easy unless M2C makes a chassis for it. ?The T2T brace is a no go also...But if you drive it JayTee style, you'll be okay!:geek:?

This was my first thoughts as soon as the truck came out. Just do a chassis swap to make a MT. Only downside to that is for hard bashers, that thing will badly twist up easy unless M2C makes a chassis for it. ?The T2T brace is a no go also...But if you drive it JayTee style, you'll be okay!:geek:?
Ahhh cmon let’s not hate on jay now. But yeah an M2C chassis would be great. When arrma initially unveiled the infraction I was hoping they’d put a 7075 chassis under it, but sadly that was not the case.

Ahhh cmon let’s not hate on jay now. But yeah an M2C chassis would be great. When arrma initially unveiled the infraction I was hoping they’d put a 7075 chassis under it, but sadly that was not the case.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back