Infraction So a guy has made an infraction conversion to MT!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol u put ur reply in ur post but oh my bad. Thought u were criticizing his driving LOL.

Jaytee is cool but does no good for showing what the trucks are capable of. Just a lot of talk..but hey, it makes good tv! Don't get me wrong..he's a super nice guy! But yes, a 7075 would have been nice :love: but would have probably driven the price of the truck up another $100.[/QUOTE]

Jaytee is cool but does no good for showing what the trucks are capable of. Just a lot of talk..but hey, it makes good tv! Don't get me wrong..he's a super nice guy! But yes, a 7075 would have been nice :love: but would have probably driven the price of the truck up another $100.
[/QUOTE]
His videos put me to sleep.

I was thinking of doing the long chassis swap on my Kraton too and even commented on that back when they were announced but I kind of like it how it is. While I do agree that a 7075 milled chassis would have been better, don't forget that there is more formwork in the chassis for the Limitless and Infraction which should also help with the chassis bending.

I like JT’s vids. I make the odd comment every now and then ?
I like them too. He will show multiple trucks running back to back, even comparing different brands. His stable is so large he can do that, how many others can say that. Yeah he don't send it but that's not why I watch his content. When the 4s trucks dropped, he had them quick, did a 4 truck comparison with the Kraton Outcast Granite and BRCC, then broke out some 6s trucks and compared them. Who else had a dozen vids of the Infraction before anyone else did!

I like them too. He will show multiple trucks running back to back, even comparing different brands. His stable is so large he can do that, how many others can say that. Yeah he don't send it but that's not why I watch his content. When the 4s trucks dropped, he had them quick, did a 4 truck comparison with the Kraton Outcast Granite and BRCC, then broke out some 6s trucks and compared them. Who else had a dozen vids of the Infraction before anyone else did!
I liked the one he did the other day. I can’t believe he got a like new UDR for $300!!!

Then he just picked up a brand new xmaxx. I’m doing it wrong

I liked the one he did the other day. I can’t believe he got a like new UDR for $300!!!

Then he just picked up a brand new xmaxx. I’m doing it wrong
Me too! Lol
That's his 3rd Xmaxx. Do like the new orange body.

He writes childrens books.
Neat career! An "AMA" could be fun. Actually, and AMA for lots of these YouTube personalities could be interesting and bring traffic and quotable threads to future subs.
I don't mean to suggest that these folks are celebrities more than just motivated hobbyists, but I think it could be fun and gain some attention.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back