Kraton So damn frustrated!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bro it’s very hard to tell without the wheels on, a top down completely CENTERED shot, the servo at neutral and the rig on the ground......even then it may be hard to tell from pictures but we can get a good idea of where it lies.

Regarding your steering issues.....
Check to make sure you don’t have any steering binding in the system by disconnecting the servo arm from the Ackerman and running the steering travel by hand.

cheers,
kev

Bro it’s very hard to tell without the wheels on, a top down completely CENTERED shot, the servo at neutral and the rig on the ground......even then it may be hard to tell from pictures but we can get a good idea of where it lies.

Regarding your steering issues.....
Check to make sure you don’t have any steering binding in the system by disconnecting the servo arm from the Ackerman and running the steering travel by hand.

cheers,
kev
Oh OK so with the tires on is better, I wasn't sure bro haha anyway I'll take more then after I adjust some things first

Upper arm pins are in the wrong hole in the front tower

Upper arm pins are in the wrong hole in the front tower
Incorrect. The upper arm pins are in the proper position. This whole issue/problem was solved on the first response to the OP.

Incorrect. The upper arm pins are in the proper position. This whole issue/problem was solved on the first response to the OP.
Yes, I figured it all out guys from a previous post on the forum actually things just had to be adjusted properly! But thank you all for the quick responses I appreciate all the help!

Can you still post a few clear top down pics? One on the ground and one on an rc stand.

cheers,
kev
Yea, I'm still trying to get it like perfect and the steering keeps sticking I know why and I'm having a hard time stopping it. I will post the pics tonight bro

Can you still post a few clear top down pics? One on the ground and one on an rc stand.

cheers,
kev
Here you go this is right now during a run I'm trying to get it just right @KevinC

20210116_141058.jpg

20210116_141104.jpg

20210116_141119.jpg

20210116_141136.jpg

cheers,
kev
@KevinC in a few hours I will be posting pics of the pieces that keep hitting that causing me to have no steering to the left so I need everyone to tune in and please try and help me out I fixed it once but its continuing to happen

Make sure you adjust the droop limit thingy too. I think that’s what it’s called. It’s better to lose some ground clearance than to have the wheel drop down as far as they can. If they drop down too low , you will pop out the dogbone .
TTS

Rig looks good man!
video the conflicting parts if you can.
Yes sir, and it feels good now! I figured out the issue it was the same thing, but a screw that was not in all the way it is good NOW FLAWLESS! Thank you all for the help! More upgrades coming soon, Vitavon or GPM Bulkheads, Front and Rear Knuckles, Bearing Kit, Stainless Steel Screw Kit, Light Bar, Diff Cases All 3, All 3 Diff Lockers, SWB Chassis! Oh boy I can't wait

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back