Outcast So, I basically have infinity dollars...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The_Otherside

Huh?
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Military Veteran
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave EXB
To buy another RC...

Not technically infinity, but enough to build another EXB.

Someone sell me on an EXB Outcast and what parts do you recommend for this big b!$ch.

OR if you don't recommend it, please let me know.

Thanks guys!

To buy another RC...

Someone sell me on an EXB Outcast and what parts do you recommend for this big b!$ch.

Thanks guys!
If you're gonna build from scratch get the build kit from M2C. That's a good foundation imo...

If you have infinity dollars I'd go full metal tank....sans control arms. So with the M2C mentioned above I'd go with................

Jteam/vitavon hubs, diff bulkheads and shock towers and diff cups
Scorched parts titanium driveshafts & outdrives, pillowballs,billet steering knuckles and front tie rods
Custom RC Upgrades tower braces and hinge pins
JBIRC 24mm hub extensions
4 Rovan 10mm baja front shocks for all 4 corners. Buy 4 sets for spares run stock springs or do a search on em in the forums for best dial in.
Jteam triangular rear tie rods. (Don't know anything about em but the look Badass) or scorched titanium or stock.
Buy a ton of stock control arms front and rear. Boil em for 10 minutes and soak in wd40 for 24 hrs if you want to run arrma sways. Or ditch em and get a ton of RPM arms with out the sways. (I dig the sways so I'd stick stock).
Get the best bearings you can (jury is out on that one)
Call lundsford and have them make you a complete titanium bolt setup (money talks!)
As for the servo it seems to be personal preference, but whatever best servo you like I'm running a full size savöx, buy a few.
Whichever best reciever controller combo (again personal preference)
Now normally I'd say go with either a HW 5687/max5 or castle 2028 1100/xlx2 on 8s, but hell... This is no money balls to the wall... So I'd go 12s and go on rc-car-online.De and order the
y1549/01 TT Beast Pro 300A 12S ESC with TT70120 620KV Brushless motor. Buy a bunch of spur and pinion gears to find what works for it.
To hold it all down I'd get the proline masher Xs when they come out. Or any belted. Unbelted will blow out
Also a Mega RC unbreakable wing/wheelie bar wouldn't hurt.
Last but not least an unbreakable body from whichever vendor

One last thing, I'd probably go 1mil front/rear on fluid and full earplug in the center.
Buy lots of diff gear replacements, or have whole new set ups to swap in and out when you blow things up... But in a fun way ofcourse!
Anyway, yea I was bored and thought I'd go full on this diatribe.
I didn't put any pricing because, well money is no object when building 1/5 scale 😂

Last edited:
To buy another RC...

Thanks guys!
M2C chassis, M2C hinge pin blocks, M2C pivot ball retainers, M2C rod ends for the chassis braces, Arrma aluminum diff cases. M2C driveshafts. That would make it a flying tank like mine. XLX2 and 1100kv motor. Raminator servo for steering. 30/39 gearing. Game changer dual fans for the motor.

M2C chassis, M2C hinge pin blocks, M2C pivot ball retainers, M2C rod ends for the chassis braces, Arrma aluminum diff cases. M2C driveshafts. That would make it a flying tank like mine. XLX2 and 1100kv motor. Raminator servo for steering. 30/39 gearing. Game changer dual fans for the motor.
Juicy stuff right here! Thank you!

Juicy stuff right here! Thank you!
It's like $2k invested, but I can drive away very easily after a few jumps, a few bad landings and have been able to hit LVC several times without something broken. My jumps are around 20ft plus. Check it out :

My Beast 70+ feet high 100' jumps

M2C racing hardened hinge pins aluminum suspension blocks and aluminum brace ends also m2c axles.. Everything is Stock and holding up to my full sends

Max5 56113 800kv 39/39

Screenshot_20210711-164015_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210711-163932_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210711-163748_Gallery.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back