Outcast So, I bought ARA320553 receiver box and...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickDawg

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Outcast 8s
  3. Typhon Mega
It does not include the bigger servo tray for my Primal RC PM1373 70KG MG High Voltage Digital Servo 1/5.
Both trays are exactly the same as what I already have.
I went to Hobby Town and their package is the same two servo trays as well...no way to fit in my new servo.
Ridiculous :mad::mad:

20221120_130308.jpg

20221120_130317.jpg

20221120_130329.jpg

It does not include the bigger servo tray for my Primal RC PM1373 70KG MG High Voltage Digital Servo 1/5.
I went to Hobby Town and their package is the same two servo trays as well...no way to fit in my new servo.

View attachment 257392

View attachment 257393

View attachment 257394
That’s bogus!! 🤬
Where the heck are you supposed to get the bigger one then… Somebody at the factory must be a moron!

That’s bogus!! 🤬
Where the heck are you supposed to get the bigger one then… Somebody at the factory must be a moron!
I'm not happy, for sure.
The exploded view for the Outcast 8s EXB shows the two trays to be exactly the same as I can see no discernable difference in them.
Beyond pi**ed off now.

View attachment 257392

View attachment 257393

View attachment 257394
CAll HH.
It's an Option part for the RTR rigs ( both sizes are included) in the retail package, last I heard, and is included with all of the EXB roller 1/5 rigs. In the box.
They packaged it WRONG.
Below is what you should have received.

https://www.amazon.com/ARRMA-Receiv...hvlocphy=&hvtargid=pla-4584276309111741&psc=1

Last edited:
I'm not happy, for sure.
The exploded view for the Outcast 8s EXB shows the two trays to be exactly the same as I can see no discernable difference in them.
Beyond pi**ed off now.
I know they used to have both sizes in the package. I’d contact horizon, I know that’s a pain in the arse but you should get what you paid for..

Zoom in and those two servo trays are exactly the same as well :cautious:
They do look very similar but you can see in the pic one is slightly wider for the bigger servos.
5F6D4999-CF2E-4F31-8FF1-7ACE42D3E371.jpeg

Tell horizon to overnight the damn thing for your troubles!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back