Senton So i did a thing lol. 4076 2000kv 5s in a 3s senton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are in a tough situation. I agree. Horizon does have EU warranty service abroad. I don't know where you are. I am in the States. One phone call and a replacement is on the way quick unless on Back order. There is NO warranty in effect unless you purchased from an authorized channel with a valid receipt. Its a shame because Arrma does have the best support in the RC industry and many people choose Arrma for that reason alone. Me included. Good luck.:)
I live in Malta and we don't have a dealer I have sent several emails but for no use they treated me differently although I purchased five Arrma models.

I saw you said you ran 80 mph with that set up. Was that with a Senton body on? Mine would kite at a little over 50. Not sure how you could get it to stay on the ground at 80.

Edit: I'm talking mph. Are you talking KPH? That would make sense.
I put stick on wheel weights on the front bumper. And lots of aluminum upgrads including steel drive shafts
I saw you said you ran 80 mph with that set up. Was that with a Senton body on? Mine would kite at a little over 50. Not sure how you could get it to stay on the ground at 80.

Edit: I'm talking mph. Are you talking KPH? That would make sense.
Mph my friend
https://photos.app.goo.gl/8i9gfggTJfuH7EFR7

Attachments

• 20190831_175717.jpg
    20190831_175717.jpg
    344 KB · Views: 34
I'm sorry, even 50 is a stretch. SC body and all. That's possible but not an easy one at all.
My SC would lift at way under 40. The front end loses traction the body lifts . With No center diff. You have to cut out large sections of the rear of the body for air relief like I did and many others do with SC to stay planted.SC bodies suck up the amps at full speed. Far from aero. Senton is way heavier. . My AE 4x4 SC is lighter than the Senton. Take a video next time. We all would love to see Senton Speed run.

I'm sorry, even 50 is a stretch. SC body and all. That's possible but not an easy one at all.
My SC would lift at way under 40. The front end loses traction the body lifts . With No center diff. You have to cut out large sections of the rear of the body for air relief like I did and many others do with SC to stay planted.SC bodies suck up the amps at full speed. Far from aero. Senton is way heavier. . My AE 4x4 SC is lighter than the Senton. Take a video next time. We all would love to see Senton Speed run.
I had too put a bunch of weight in the front to keep in down and remove in inner fenders. I also cut out the fins in the back window
I had too put a bunch of weight in the front to keep in down and remove in inner fenders. I also cut out the fins in the back window

Attachments

• 15678254551048739352279191715104.jpg
    15678254551048739352279191715104.jpg
    231.9 KB · Views: 30
  • 15678254992072593080977016497765.jpg
    15678254992072593080977016497765.jpg
    226.2 KB · Views: 34
I even told them that if they don't have a 2000kv because it is not available on their site I will also accept a 2050kv that is quite similar maybe I would have to change to a smaller pinion.
I thought to send an email because even if I call them they are going to ask me to send them receipts etc that I did so I don't know why they didn't assisted me and kept me happy after I purchased five new models.
I have had only good experiences with Horizon Hobby Customer Service, the first claim I filled was for my Granite Voltage. They replace the ESC on that thing 4 times without any question and the last time I deal with them rewarding the same vehicle was because the ESC caught fire and melted the body and part of the chassis, they send me a brand new rig and I haven't had any issue since then. Most recently I contact them because my Senton 6s ESC was malfunctioning and they send me a brand new BLX185 ESC.

I have had only good experiences with Horizon Hobby Customer Service, the first claim I filled was for my Granite Voltage. They replace the ESC on that thing 4 times without any question and the last time I deal with them rewarding the same vehicle was because the ESC caught fire and melted the body and part of the chassis, they send me a brand new rig and I haven't had any issue since then. Most recently I contact them because my Senton 6s ESC was malfunctioning and they send me a brand new BLX185 ESC.
Hi, if I may ask what batteries were you using and did you replaced your brushless motor or you were still using the original and what about the gearing?
Something else could be you be living in a hot climate and the esc was overheating or it was overloaded by bigger tyres. These are some of the questions that they should have asked if it was giving you all this trouble instead of enjoying some good time because when something goes wrong especially more than once there should be something else that is causing the problem.
I was more lucky then or maybe I take more care for my models I don't test them to their limits.

I am a car enthusiast and I use my models as small cars and I don't try to make them fly or bashing them so hard but I use them as we normally use our every day vehicles and off road vehicles that is why maybe they never gave me so much trouble.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back